About this listing
Oceanfront Villa on the Beach!
This is a very spacious second floor 3 bedroom Villa (2300 sq. ft. on one level). It has a beautiful unobstructed view of the Atlantic Ocean with the living and dining areas having wrap around glass and an adjacent 30 foot balcony.
Each bedroom comes with a private bathroom and a balcony overlooking the ocean.
The Villa is located next to the famous Wild Dunes Links Golf Course.
Five night minimum rental. Sorry no smokers or pets.
1. What do we NOT need to bring?
Bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths are provided in each bathroom (please place all regular towels in the washing machine before you leave and start the wash cycle).
Beach towels are located in the laundry room on the shelf above the washer and dryer (please wash and dry all beach towels before you leave).
- Bed linens
- Blow dryer: Located in each bedroom under the sinks.
- Toilet paper: There should be a roll and spares in all 4 bathrooms.
- Cleaning supplies:
- Dishwashing liquid, dishwasher detergent, and other cleaning supplies are in the laundry room and under the kitchen and bathroom sinks.
- There is laundry detergent in the laundry room.
- Trash Bags, Napkins and Paper Towels: All provided.
- Several beach chairs are provided in the outside storage closet by the front door. The key to the closet is in the kitchen drawer. Please rinse them off and let them dry before putting them back in the outside closet. You may also rent beach chairs.
- Iron and Ironing Board: Located in the laundry room along with a large washer and dryer.
- Select Food Staples: We try to keep a few food staples on hand.
- Sugar & Splenda: The canister is on the counter, or in cabinet above the coffee maker to the left of the stove.
- Salt and Pepper
- Feel free to use whatever we have, but if you see something running low we would appreciate it if you would replenish it for the benefit of future guests. Please don’t leave anything in the fridge.
2. What to bring?
- Food Supplies
- Shampoo (We may have a courtesy shampoo in each bath.)
- Sun Glasses and Hats
- Beach Toys (boogie boards, floats, etc.)
- Mosquito Repellant if you’re there between early June and early November.
3. How do I get into Wild Dunes? We will call the security gate prior to your arrival and tell them that you’re coming. In the unlikely event they don’t have your name, contact us.
4. Parking: Use any of the parking spaces provided outside the building. Please do not park in the garage – only owners may park there. You may be ticketed.
5. Front Door: Key Code (To be provided)
Bring them or rent them at the recreational center that you passed after you entered. They also have electric carts which are allowed in the Wild Dunes development. There is a storage bin with our Villa number by the left elevator that you can use for the bikes. Bring a lock and don’t forget to remove your items when leaving.
7. Public Beach:
Isle of Palms has a public beach at the other end of the island. It has the advantage of public restrooms, plus a Ben & Jerry’s and a number of lunch /café type places. To get there, take Palm Blvd all the way back to where you entered the Isle of Palms on the Isle of Palms Connector. Stay on Palm Blvd after it passes the Isle of Palms Connector, and it will take you to the public beach parking within a mile or two.
8. Can we swim in the villa community pool and use the hot tub?
Yes - The access code to the pool area and hot tub will be provided.
9. Getting the Sand Off:
Near the boardwalk from the beach, there is an outdoor shower and faucet for getting the sand off after you go to the beach.
10. Things to Do. Many of our guests choose to hang out in Wild Dunes and enjoy the beach, golf, swimming and biking, with an occasional trip into Charleston. You can play golf or tennis at Wild Dunes by calling the club and paying the fees for each activity. If you’d like to get out and sample activities in the Low Country, we keep brochures on our coffee table with information about nature trips (a great one leaves by boat from the marina just outside Wild Dunes), kayaking, hiking, plantations to tour and local attractions such as Fort Sumter, Patriot’s Point, the S.C. Aquarium, etc. You can pick up brochures at the hotel area.
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to contact Marion Glover or his assistant, Jo-Ann Shepherd, at the office should you need assistance or have any questions: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
For after hours/weekend emergencies or assistance, please call Marion Glover at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- Guest Rental Agreement MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 6 People SORRY: No Pets or Smoking Permitted __________________________________________________________ 1. Check In: 4:00 p.m Check Out: 10:00 a.m. 2. Rent Includes 14% State and Local Taxes, plus $160 Departure Cleaning Fee and Refundable $500 Security Deposit. 3. Security Deposit will be refunded within 15 days of departure less any amount charged against the deposit (in which event invoices will be included). Amounts chargeable against the Security Deposit include the cost of damage repair, broken or missing items, excessive cleaning, late checkout, and long distance telephone charges. 4. Cancellations If you cancel your reservation, your entire Rent Deposit will be held until the property has been booked and confirmed for the same rental period at the same rate. There are NO exceptions other than mandatory hurricane evacuations or cancellation by the Owners for any reason which may be made by Owners at their sole discretion. If the property is reserved for only part of the rental period, the Rent Deposit will be refunded minus the difference between the rent you committed to pay and the rent actually collected for the rental period. 5. Number and Age Occupants Maximum 6 People. 6. Check Out. Guest agrees to leave the property by 10:00 am on the check out date. Failure to do so may result in a late deposit charge of up to an additional day’s rent. Guest authorizes Owner to remove any of Guest’s belongings remaining on the property after checkout time at Guest’s expense. 7. No Pets. Sorry, no pets allowed. 8. No Smoking 9. Age Limit No one under the age of 25 may rent this property. 10. No House Parties, Etc. ABSOLUTELY NO HOUSE PARTIES, YOUTH GROUPS, FRATERNITIES, WEDDINGS, RECEPTIONS, MEETINGS OR PARTIES ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. WE DO NOT RENT TO STUDENTS OR GROUPS OF STUDENTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN IF A PARENT OF LEGAL GUARDIAN MAKES THE RESERVATION AND PAYS THE RENT. If such a group attempts to occupy the property, all monies will be forfeited and they will be required to vacate immediately. 11. Owner Access Guest authorizes Owner and Owner’s agents to access the property for repairs, deliveries, inspections or other cause if Owner deems necessary. 12. No Motorcycles, trailers, boats. Motor homes, trailers, boats and motorcycles are not allowed in Wild Dunes. 13. No skate boarding or bicycle riding on the building hallways is allowed. 14. Disturbance Occupancy and use of the property shall not be in a manner that disturbs our neighbors or other residents or guests. Guest agrees to comply with the Isle of Palms Notice to Renters (posted). Owner has the right to terminate this Agreement and require Guests to vacate in the event of any disturbance or complaint (in which event all monies are forfeited). 15. Accidents Guest agrees to hold Owner harmless for any accident, injury or damage whatsoever that may occur on the property during occupancy. 16. Additional Fees and Charges Guest agrees to be responsible for all damages and/or excessive cleaning caused by members of Guest’s party and agrees to pay all costs that exceed the Security Deposit (including without limitation any fines or damages imposed on Owner due to failure to comply with the Isle of Palms Notice to Renters - posted). To the extent permitted by law, Guest agrees to pay all court costs, collection costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by Owner in the collection of any monies deemed owed to Owner pursuant to this Agreement. 17. Repairs Guest will notify Owner immediately in the event of a maintenance problem (air conditioning, broken appliance, etc.), and Owner will make reasonable efforts to have the problem fixed as soon as possible. Guest will fully cooperate in such efforts. No rent refunds will be given. 18. Personal Items Owner is not responsible for Guest’s personal belongings that are lost, stolen or left behind. If found, the items will be returned at Guest’s expense, and Guest will be charged at $35 retrieval fee. 19. Miscellaneous This Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced according the South Carolina law. The invalidity or unenforceability of any one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not in any way affect any other provisions. Contact Information: 4206 Ocean Club, LLC 229 Peachtree St, NE Suite 506 Atlanta, GA 30303 – Marion Glover (owner)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Gail and Marion Glover, Owners. We purchased this Villa as a vacation retreat in 1989 and continue to enjoy our visits to Wild Dunes when we can sneak away from our busy work life in Atlanta. In fact, we enjoy our visits so much that we have recently purchased a second home on Wild Dunes.
Our Assistant, Jo-Ann Shepherd, manages our vacation rental bookings and will be happy to provide any assistance you may need.