*** A Superhost's listing***
This Sunflower Flat is superior 40m2 flat locating in the 3rd-floor of our Tofu's House, a private seven-floor building with a private elevator in a big and quiet alley in Dong Da district
* takes only 30 minutes from/to the airport and 10 minutes to the Sword Lake or Old Quarter by car
* full furnished and well decorated with a queen sized bed, cozy kitchen, beautiful balcony & all necessary equipments including TV, air conditioner, water heating, wifi 24/7...
*** SPECIAL DISCOUNT *** FREE OF USING WASHING MACHINES & FREE MOTORBIKE PARKING FOR GUESTS BOOK FROM AIRBNB
Tofu's House is our family private seven-floor building, which has 5 flats (three standard 28 m2 flats and two superior 40 m2 flats) for rent for local tenants as well as foreign guests.
Each flat is easy to access by the elevator as well as stairs, and is fully furnished with a nice queen sized bed with linen beddings, a beautiful balcony with flowers and a convenient seat, a quite big kitchen with a single induction cooker and modern kitchen cabinets, closets, drawers, dinner table, TV, air conditioner, wifi 24/7, etc.
* If you are a big group, please check out our other flats in the following links:
1. Sunflower Flat (40 m2): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18660009
2. Poppy Flat (28 m2): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18712600
3. Mint Flat (40 m2): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18715490
4. Emerald Flat (28 m2): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18716068
5. Daisy Flat (28 m2): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20608904
Let's have a great time together! Thank you for choosing Tofu's House!!!
* The flat is yours during your stays.
* Besides, guests can use common areas including the 20m2 lobby (2rd floor) as well as the 30m2 open zone in the terrace (7th floor), which is very very easy to access by the elevator.
*As my family is living inside the building, so guests are always welcomed to enter my flat in the 6th floor.
Interaction with guests
As my family lives in the building, so whenever you need us, please use Airbnb app to contact, also call my number or even knock my door in the 6th floor.
You are always welcomed!!!
Other things to note
* CCTV is in operation in the common areas including lobby, rooftop, infront and back of the house and the stairways for your safety.
* When using the lobby in the 2rd floor, please use the toilets in the 1st floor. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
1. Please keep the room clean and tidy
2. Turn off electricity after use
3. Less noise after 10pm
4. Lock/close the doors in public areas and your room for security reason
5. IMPORTANT: We welcome guests and friends from all over the world to stay with us, sharing memories as well as other good purposes; EXCEPT FOR prostitution. This is illegal and unacceptable in our house.
6. IMPORTANT: do NOT take anyone else into our house for the safety and security reason. Only registered individuals have right to entry. If not, you will be requested to check out immediately.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Being mommy of two nimble little girls, my whole-life career is caring and nurturing my kids.
I understand that a cozy bed after a day long of moving is something importantly awesome. I also want to meet people, listen to their stories, what they think as well as their unique ability. So, I and my hubby Alex have tried hard to settle a homestay- Tofu's house.
My motivation is to make these services more and more convenient and comfortable so our guests will be satisfied as much as possible when staying with us, because I want to keep and strengthen your passion of travelling.
Warmly welcome from Rosie & Alex!