A quiet and cosy modern fully insulated self-catering studio that is an ideal base for a Coromandel holiday and a cost-effective alternative to a motel. In the Rewa Rewa Valley amidst beautiful gardens and native bush and a short walk from the harbour. An ideal get-away for couples!
Less than 30 minutes to Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach, a short distance from Tairua township, Tairua Harbour and Ocean Beach, and with a view of Tairua Harbour.
- Modern, fully insulated studio in the serene Rewa Rewa Valley amidst beautiful gardens and native bush.
- Self-catering, but some facilities (e.g., washing machine & dryer) available at a small cost.
- Freeview TV, free WiFi Internet access, excellent connection to Vodafone and Spark networks, free use of bicycles.
- Heated towels rail, electric fan heater, electric hot plate, clothes drying rack and additional small table included.
- Covered off-street parking. Owner lives in separate house on site and is bilingual in English and German.
- Great alternative to a motel as an overnight or short term base for your Coromandel adventure. Traveling times: Hot Water Beach, 20 mins; Cathedral Cove, 25 mins; Whangamata, 30 mins; Thames & Whitianga, 45 mins; Coromandel Town, 1 hr 15 mins; Auckland, Hamilton & Tauranga, 2 hrs.
- 1.5 km (3 mins drive, 19 mins walk) from Tairua village with its facilities including shops, restaurants & cafes, Country Club (with golf, bowls & croquet), tennis courts, doctors, pharmacy, garage etc.
- 300m (3 min walk) to Tairua Harbour and its safe swimming, and 850m (2 min drive) to Tairua wharf and the ferry to Pauanui.
- 3.2km (6 mins drive) to Ocean Beach (surfing & swimming) and Paku Hill (stunning panoramic views to the Alderman Islands & Mayor Island).
- Quiet hours 11 pm to 7 am.
- Please do no park on or alongside the shared driveway leading to properties above the Studio
- Owner lives in separate house on site. Has two well trained friendly Samoyed/White Shepherd cross dogs and two Abyssinian cats on site, so visitors must be able to tolerate animals.
- Please ask if you require something that is not showing on site as it may be available.