K0009 The Peach Residence TOT Permit: 3085
Our 3 bedroom architect designed house sits on a half-an-acre property with rare 180 degree unobstructed views of the desert and mountain. It’s perfectly nestled into the canyon below Bob Hope’s iconic entertainment home with only one next door neighbor and a plethora of entertainment and relaxation areas creatively scattered throughout the property.
K0009 The Peach Residence TOT Permit: 3085
Our 3 bedroom architect designed house sits on a half-an-acre property with rare 180 degree unobstructed views of the desert and mountain. It’s perfectly nestled into the canyon below Bob Hope’s iconic entertainment home with only one next door neighbor and a plethora of entertainment and relaxation areas creatively scattered throughout the property. One will find endless opportunities to enjoy and maximize the resort-feel stay whether it is taking a swim in the heated sculptural pool, enjoying an afternoon cocktail on the viewing deck, or dining outside with a large group of friends on the lit dining plateau. This is one of the most unique properties Palm Springs has to offer and will take the breath away from even the most well-traveled individuals.
It’s our pleasure to share with you the thousand of hours it has taken to give this historic house new life. The result is perfect balance of old Palm Springs charm, functional scandinavian design living and modern technology. We hope that the memorable experiences from the past 50 years will be joined by new ones of today. It’s our privilege to host you, your family, and friends.
SLEEPING / BATH: 3 bedroom/2 bath + guest house/bath sleeps 8-10 people comfortably in 2 person beds.
+ Master Bedroom with floor to ceiling pool/garden views, queen size bed, private bath/shower, and walkin closet.
+ Bedroom One with mountain views, cali king size bed, double closets and shared bath/shower with bedroom two.
+ Bedroom Two with mountain views, cal king size bed, private double closets and shared bath/shower with bedroom one.
+ Guest House with floor to ceiling pool/garden views, queen size bed and convertible sofa (which adds another queen size bed) and private bath/shower.
*All beds have new high quality mattresses with allergy friendly pillows, duvets and 600+ cotton thread count sheets/covers.
OUTDOOR & POOL / SPA:
Both pool and spa are heated and cleaned with minimally invasive chemicals. The pump is the most silent pump found in the market today. There are also numerous areas for relaxation and socializing in the garden and park. Everything is lit for warm nights outside.
• A sunning patio with 5 chaise lounges.
• Insert for table in pool for enjoying cocktails while lounging in pool.
• Lounge chairs nook for conversation or keeping an eye on your kids next to the pool.
• Dining deck with desert/mountain views seating 10 people.
• 180 degree viewing deck with for lounge chairs.
• Rock and indigenous vegetation park with fireplace and seating.
• Professional size Bocce court.
• Outside shower for rinsing after the pool swimming.
The kitchen is large and fully equipped to cook comfortably for 10 people:
• Viking Professional range stove, dishwasher, microwave, and fridge/freezer
• Tower Garden for enjoying salad and vegetables straight off the vine
• Wine, mugs, plates and drinking glasses in high quality glass as well as plastic for drinking near the pool
• Wide variety of quality pots, pans, and containers
• Wine fridge with room for 12 bottles
• A decent spice collection
• Dinner seating for 8 people indoor and 10 people outdoor
The house has been fitted with smart technologies that are controlled by a provided iPad
• HDTV Amazon Fire TV stick with free Netflix and Amazon Prime viewing
• Electric vehicle charging outlet (Tesla approved)
• Ecobee3 thermostat with 3 sensors to control rooms individually
• Control pool temperature and light on your phone
• Ultra high speed WiFi covering the entire property
• PS3 and Wii2 with collection of games
• Quality indoor sound system (outdoor sound system is not allowed in PS)
• Large battery powered LED lights globes for outdoor lighting or pool toy
EXERCISE & SURROUNDING
The ‘Araby Tract’ is one of Palm Springs best kept secrets. We hope that you will help us keep it that way given its privacy and complete void of city sounds.
• Incredible hiking, running and horseback paths outside the door
• 5 min drive to golf and tennis
• 10 min drive to water park and children's entertainment with a couple of miles
• 2 min drive to a range of food markets (within a mile)
• 10 min drive to Downtown Palms Springs
• 25 min drive to Indio/Coachella/Casino
• 5 min drive to the luxury hotel / Restaurant strip (The Parker Hotel, L’Horizon, Ace hotel, La Maison
• 10 min drive to Palm Springs International Airport
**Be aware that due to location there may be coyotes and raccoons present. There is generally no danger to humans but small pets can often be mistaken for natural prey. Please do not leave pets unsupervised, especially at night.
Per Palm Springs Vacation Rental Ordinance Please Be Aware:
AGE: You must be over 25 years old to book this property. ID of responsible party is required at check-in.
OCCUPANCY: Maximum number of overnight guests limited to 2 adults per bedroom + 2 additional children under the age of 12. A list of all overnight guests will be required.
PARKING: Only 1 car per bedroom is allowed at property, including street parking. License plate numbers for each vehicle will be required at check-in.
NOISE: Be mindful of your neighbors- limit noise at all times during your stay to respectful levels. Outdoor music is not permitted at any level at anytime. Strict City penalties are imposed for any noise that can be heard from the property line. ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES OR EVENTS.
**Violation of the City ordinance can result in fines upwards of $500, and may result in immediate eviction from property without refund.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Interaction with guests
- I give my guests space but am available when needed.
- (Early check-in or late check-out may be available for an extra fee)
- Check-Ins will be done at our office location. Address to be provided after booking.
- All check-ins outside of normal business hours must be arranged with our office in advance. Additional documentation may be required to guarantee an after- hours check-in, and/ or renter may be required to return to office the next day to complete paperwork.
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM on the day of departure unless other arrangements have been made.
- All keys, openers, passes, etc. must be returned to our office by noon the same day of check out. Late check out or key pick up may be available at an additional charge. If keys are left in the house a fee for retrieval will be charged.
Other things to note
- Rent total includes taxes, cleaning and booking fees (Pets are allowed ONLY if approved prior to booking and pet fee is paid)
- Responsible party (YOU) must be 25 years or older per city laws to sign the rental agreement. - Please read House Rules section for all rules and restrictions according to Palm Springs Vacation Rental Ordinance 1918.
- Per Palm Springs Vacation Rental Ordinance the maximum occupancy allowed is 2 people per bedroom PLUS an additional 2 if they are 12 years of age or under only. Only one car per bedroom is allowed.
- No outdoor music allowed at any volume at any time of day (This includes any music, at any volume, on any device such as a cell phone) any indoor music which can be heard from the street OR from the neighboring property is prohibited.
- The City of Palm Springs requires that we obtain a list of names from everyone staying at the vacation rental property including the number of cars and their license plate numbers. - Pets are allowed only if approved prior to booking and pet fee is paid.
- Pool heat is set to 86 degrees (Nov-April) Not to be adjusted. - This home is not childproof or pet-proof, inside or out. - This house does not include RV, trailer, etc. parking.
- Reservations of 28 days or more in any property with a private pool require a utility deposit.
- BBQ – at least one full tank of gas should be provided for you. An extra cleaning charge may be added if the BBQ is left with excessive grease. - Holiday and special event rates may be higher.
- Coachella and some holiday weekends require a 4-night minimum.
This property is professionally managed by Oranj Palm Vacation Homes and it is required to submit a signed rental agreement by the guest/tenant within 24 hours of an accepted Airbnb reservation.
Responsible party (YOU) must be 25 years or older per city laws to sign rental agreement. Failure to submit this signed agreement within 24 hours will result in a cancellation of the reservation.
Per Palm Springs Vacation Rental Ordinance the maximum occupancy allowed is 2 people per bedroom PLUS an additional 2 if they are 12 years of age or under only. Only one car per bedroom is allowed.
The City of Palm Springs requires that we obtain a list of names from everyone staying at the vacation rental property including the number of cars and their license plate numbers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RENTAL:
- Violation of any rules/ordinances listed below may result in fine(s) and/or immediate eviction. Renter agrees that any such fines will be charged to the credit card on file:
- No house parties: An unauthorized party or event at the property will lead to your immediate removal from the property. The city of Palm Springs has strict vacation rental ordinances regarding parties and any violation can result in fines up to $3,000. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- No outdoor music allowed at any volume at any time of day (This includes any music, at any volume, on any device such as a cell phone) any indoor music which can be heard from the street OR from the neighboring property is prohibited. This is not a policy of our company, the city of Palm Springs has strict vacation rental ordinances regarding noise and any violation can result in fines up to $2,000. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- No smoking indoors. Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere inside the house. If smoking outside please make sure to use an ashtray and collect all cigarette litter.
- Pool heat is set to 86 degrees (Nov-April) Please do not attempt to change pool settings, turn pool heating on, or change pool temperature unless authorized.
- Spa heat not to be left on after use to avoid overheating pool charge.
- Occupants not to exceed the number advertised. (Per city law)
- AC/Heating - Please DO NOT turn AC below 72 degrees, turning AC lower than 72 would not cool the house faster and may freeze the AC system.
- Please make sure you keep all doors and windows shut in summer/winter to conserve energy. We monitor energy usage at all properties and you may be charged an additional energy fee if energy usage is 20% or more above normal.
- Our properties do not include RV, trailer, 5th wheel, etc. parking. Other arrangements will need to be made.
- Please do not place hot or wet plates or cups directly on furniture, use coasters.
HOUSEKEEPING & MAINTENANCE:
- Guest/tenant must notify upon check-in or within 24 hours of any housekeeping complaint or property maintenance issue.
- Please, DO NOT attempt to fix anything yourself, please call us immediately. -Broken/Missing items: we much prefer that you report to us any items broken or missing upon your departure. We understand that accidents happen and would appreciate your honest cooperation if something went wrong while at the house.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE CHECKLIST:
- ALL trash should be tied in garbage bags and put in your trash bin prior to departure. Excessive trash left at the property may incur extra charges.
- Laundry – please remove all dirty sheets and towels and place in the laundry area/room. We would appreciate if you start a first load of laundry.
- Please do not re-arrange the house décor or move furniture.
- Close and lock all doors and windows, set the alarm on if a code was provided to you. Please make special effort to check all sliding glass doors to ensure they are properly locked.
- Make sure to turn all lights and electronics off – including pool/SPA lights - shut off the AC, and turn SPA off.
- Return all sets of keys and garage door openers to the Smoketree office.
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Oranj Palm Vacation Homes and Catalina Island Vacation Rentals provide first-class vacation rental services in the Coachella Valley and Catalina Island to local and international vacationers, seasonal, weekly & monthly.
Oranj Palm offers the perfect "Home Away from Home" with quality vacation rental homes, condos, golf villas and luxury estates in the desert, including Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio, Palm Desert and Rancho Mirage.
Catalina Island Vacation Rentals offers the largest selection of vacation lodging on Catalina Island with almost 200 privately owned properties, ranging from our beautiful villas at Hamilton Cove to quaint cottages, condos and houses in the charming resort village of Avalon, California.
Visit us online and view instant availability calendar, book and confirm your reservation online or call us to help you find the best vacation rental in the Coachella Valley or Catalina Island, our Vacation planners are available 24 hours a day to assist you.