K0018 Casa La Vista City ID #2659 TOT Permit ID #3085
Casa La Vista is perfectly located in the trendy Vista Las Palmas neighborhood of Palm Springs, is a flawlessly updated and expanded three bedroom, two and a half bath mid-century modern home.
K0018 Casa La Vista City ID #2659 TOT Permit ID #3085
Casa La Vista is perfectly located in the trendy Vista Las Palmas neighborhood of Palm Springs, is a flawlessly updated and expanded three bedroom, two and a half bath mid-century modern home. Envisioned by famed architectural team Palmer Krisel and brought to life by the Alexander Construction Company in 1959, this home has one of the most breath taking panoramas in the neighborhood. Nestled on a silent cul-de-sac, you’ll be in awe by the views of Mt. San Jacinto while you relax in the expansive west-facing backyard.
Having been passionately remodeled inside and out, you will see that this “Butterfly Alexander” has had every detail been meticulously paid attention to. You’ll immediately feel transported back to the hip and classic 1950’s all the while enjoying the conveniences that the 21st century has to offer, such as a newly redone kitchen, bathrooms, windows, pool and spa. Settled in over 2,500 square feet of this home is a roomy master suite with an expanded private bathroom and two more cozy bedrooms, so you will have copious amounts of space to relax.
For your own comfort, there is lush and stylish seating available for you to lounge upon while you view your favorite shows on the mounted HDTV. If you are entertaining a large amount of guests, they’ll surely be impressed with the grand space that blends inside with the outside with an easy slide of the massive glass wall. Your visitors will be amazed of the mountain landscapes they can view from the backyard while they frolic in the pool and spa.
Newly equipped with a saltwater swimming pool and spa as well as an outdoor shower with an adjoining bathroom, the backyard is the perfect setting as your own private retreat to enchant your friends and family. Grill up a storm with the natural gas barbeque while your guests gather around the fire pit, large dining table or the bountiful selection of lounge seating available to you.
With the dining room, breakfast room and laundry room nearby, the kitchen is one of the most striking features in this amazingly redone home. Channel your inner chef in this spacious, open kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and a built-in premium coffee station. In the connecting dining room, you can easily seat eight guests while enjoying the view of the mountain landscape, pool and backyard.
Located at the north end of the home is the master suite which houses a king bed surrounded by inviting clerestory windows and private patio. Situated en-suite is the expanded bathroom which features a stunning “wet room” style walk-in shower and soaking tub and twin vanities with just a wall of glass separating you and a private desert garden. Just a short walk down the hall are two guests bedrooms equipped with a king bed and the other with a queen bed, as well as the guest bathroom with a walk-in shower for your comfort. Ceiling fans and mounted flat screen TVs line the walls of all the bedrooms. And recall that for further convenience there is also the pool bathroom and outdoor shower available to you.
For your added luxury, there is a built in smart phone controlled sound system as well as a two car garage.
Surrounded by all the contemporary opulence that this home has to offer, it would come as no surprise that you’d never want to leave! However, if you truly want to experience all that Palm Springs has to offer, head downtown which is less than a mile walk from your doorstep and an even shorter bike ride or drive. You’ll find yourself charmed by the dining, shopping and views that our sophisticated and upbeat city has to offer.
Come stay at Casa La Vista, baby!
Per Palm Springs Vacation Rental Ordinance Please Be Aware:
AGE: You must be over 25 years old to book this property. ID of responsible party is required at check-in.
OCCUPANCY: Maximum number of overnight guests limited to 2 adults per bedroom + 2 additional children under the age of 12. A list of all overnight guests will be required.
PARKING: Only 1 car per bedroom is allowed at property, including street parking. License plate numbers for each vehicle will be required at check-in.
NOISE: Be mindful of your neighbors- limit noise at all times during your stay to respectful levels. Outdoor music is not permitted at any level at anytime. Strict City penalties are imposed for any noise that can be heard from the property line. ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES OR EVENTS.
**Violation of the City ordinance can result in fines upwards of $500, and may result in immediate eviction from property without refund.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Interaction with guests
- I give my guests space but am available when needed.
- (Early check-in or late check-out may be available for an extra fee)
- Check-Ins will be done at our office location. Address to be provided after booking.
- All check-ins outside of normal business hours must be arranged with our office in advance. Additional documentation may be required to guarantee an after- hours check-in, and/ or renter may be required to return to office the next day to complete paperwork.
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM on the day of departure unless other arrangements have been made.
- All keys, openers, passes, etc. must be returned to our office by noon the same day of check out. Late check out or key pick up may be available at an additional charge. If keys are left in the house a fee for retrieval will be charged.
Other things to note
- Rent total includes taxes, cleaning and booking fees (Pets are allowed ONLY if approved prior to booking and pet fee is paid)
- Responsible party (YOU) must be 25 years or older per city laws to sign the rental agreement. - Please read House Rules section for all rules and restrictions according to Palm Springs Vacation Rental Ordinance 1918.
- Per Palm Springs Vacation Rental Ordinance the maximum occupancy allowed is 2 people per bedroom PLUS an additional 2 if they are 12 years of age or under only. Only one car per bedroom is allowed.
- No outdoor music allowed at any volume at any time of day (This includes any music, at any volume, on any device such as a cell phone) any indoor music which can be heard from the street OR from the neighboring property is prohibited.
- The City of Palm Springs requires that we obtain a list of names from everyone staying at the vacation rental property including the number of cars and their license plate numbers. - Pets are allowed only if approved prior to booking and pet fee is paid.
- Pool heat is set to 86 degrees (Nov-April) Not to be adjusted. - This home is not childproof or pet-proof, inside or out. - This house does not include RV, trailer, etc. parking.
- Reservations of 28 days or more in any property with a private pool require a utility deposit.
- BBQ – at least one full tank of gas should be provided for you. An extra cleaning charge may be added if the BBQ is left with excessive grease. - Holiday and special event rates may be higher.
- Coachella and some holiday weekends require a 4-night minimum.
This property is professionally managed by Oranj Palm Vacation Homes and it is required to submit a signed rental agreement by the guest/tenant within 24 hours of an accepted Airbnb reservation.
Responsible party (YOU) must be 25 years or older per city laws to sign rental agreement. Failure to submit this signed agreement within 24 hours will result in a cancellation of the reservation.
Per Palm Springs Vacation Rental Ordinance the maximum occupancy allowed is 2 people per bedroom PLUS an additional 2 if they are 12 years of age or under only. Only one car per bedroom is allowed.
The City of Palm Springs requires that we obtain a list of names from everyone staying at the vacation rental property including the number of cars and their license plate numbers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RENTAL:
- Violation of any rules/ordinances listed below may result in fine(s) and/or immediate eviction. Renter agrees that any such fines will be charged to the credit card on file:
- No house parties: An unauthorized party or event at the property will lead to your immediate removal from the property. The city of Palm Springs has strict vacation rental ordinances regarding parties and any violation can result in fines up to $3,000. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- No outdoor music allowed at any volume at any time of day (This includes any music, at any volume, on any device such as a cell phone) any indoor music which can be heard from the street OR from the neighboring property is prohibited. This is not a policy of our company, the city of Palm Springs has strict vacation rental ordinances regarding noise and any violation can result in fines up to $2,000. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- No smoking indoors. Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere inside the house. If smoking outside please make sure to use an ashtray and collect all cigarette litter.
- Pool heat is set to 86 degrees (Nov-April) Please do not attempt to change pool settings, turn pool heating on, or change pool temperature unless authorized.
- Spa heat not to be left on after use to avoid overheating pool charge.
- Occupants not to exceed the number advertised. (Per city law)
- AC/Heating - Please DO NOT turn AC below 72 degrees, turning AC lower than 72 would not cool the house faster and may freeze the AC system.
- Please make sure you keep all doors and windows shut in summer/winter to conserve energy. We monitor energy usage at all properties and you may be charged an additional energy fee if energy usage is 20% or more above normal.
- Our properties do not include RV, trailer, 5th wheel, etc. parking. Other arrangements will need to be made.
- Please do not place hot or wet plates or cups directly on furniture, use coasters.
HOUSEKEEPING & MAINTENANCE:
- Guest/tenant must notify upon check-in or within 24 hours of any housekeeping complaint or property maintenance issue.
- Please, DO NOT attempt to fix anything yourself, please call us immediately. -Broken/Missing items: we much prefer that you report to us any items broken or missing upon your departure. We understand that accidents happen and would appreciate your honest cooperation if something went wrong while at the house.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE CHECKLIST:
- ALL trash should be tied in garbage bags and put in your trash bin prior to departure. Excessive trash left at the property may incur extra charges.
- Laundry – please remove all dirty sheets and towels and place in the laundry area/room. We would appreciate if you start a first load of laundry.
- Please do not re-arrange the house décor or move furniture.
- Close and lock all doors and windows, set the alarm on if a code was provided to you. Please make special effort to check all sliding glass doors to ensure they are properly locked.
- Make sure to turn all lights and electronics off – including pool/SPA lights - shut off the AC, and turn SPA off.
- Return all sets of keys and garage door openers to the Smoketree office.