Beautiful and cozy home. Light and bright private open flowing floor plan, large updated kitchen with wood laminate floors, pantry, spacious eating bar, Corian counters! Formal dining and large living room with vaulted ceilings. Family room and fireplace. Elegant master suite, walk-in closet and private bath. 4 spacious bedrooms and large private deck. Central air and AC ready. Conveniently located in a nice and quiet neighborhood, closed to Shopping Center, and bus stop. 20 mins from downtown.
There is a bus station on 185 and Farmington.
Department Store: Albertsons, Safeway, Walgreen, Costco, Cash and Carry, Dollar Store, Liquore Store.
Restaurant: Sharis, Stir Crazy, Buddy's, Stanford
Bar: Pyzanos Karaoke Lounge, Buddy's, Aloha Station, Under Ground Club.
- 1. No Shoes in the house.
- 2. No illegal activities allowed. Drugs or Medical Marijuana is prohibit (we are complied with federal law)
- 3. No unapproved visitors/guests
- 4. No slamming things or doors. No running or Noise travels
- 5. No harassment, heckling, threats, or criminal activities permitted.
- 6. Communicate with me through Airbnb message as advised
- 7. Quiet hours after 11 PM.
- 8. Clean up after yourself and be considerate in general.
- 9. Notify me of damages you incur immediately so we may work on solution.
- It really helps for everyone on the reservation to read the entire listing and the Itinerary that includes the House Rules and House Manual BEFORE arrival, and of course abide by them. Check in is 3 PM or later. It's unlikely to be any earlier because I usually need the time to prepare for guests who just left. Check out time is 11 AM or earlier. Please observe this in earnest so that the guests after you will be able to enjoy the home in time.
- There are many options with Airbnb, many may be open to some of the activities listed above. So please abide by these rules if you choose to stay here. Thanks so much!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.