Traditional cottage listed by English Heritage for architectural interest (original flooring, large sash windows), situated down a quiet alley (no traffic or street noise). The cottage is in Summertown, one of the most desirable residential areas, with artisan bakeries, restaurants and super markets etc. It is a 10 minute walk to the city centre. Comfortable and clean, but not new! Packed with a local family's antiques, art and books. * for August 2017 we are looking for a min one week stay*
- Be careful with the upstairs windows, they open fully and could present a danger to small children.
- Do not light fires in the fireplaces please (there are flammable objects blocking the chimneys to prevent draughts).
- No stiletto heels on the wooden floors please! They damage the original (irreplaceable) floor boards.
- For cups/ drinks on antique furniture, please use coasters to save our (costly) antique polish.
- Sitting on the arms of the antique sofa is not allowed (children); it could break.
- Please comply with local rubbish/ recycling rules.
- No more than 4 guests to stay in the house.
-The cottage is an end-terrace so please do try not to be too loud/ disturb the neighbour; thank you!