This luxurious home has comfortable beds, interesting décor and a gourmet kitchen. The dining area accommodates 10 with comfortable seating. There is entire house internet access,5 flat panel smart TV's, home theater and a security system.
Only a short drive to the finest in Blowing Rock shopping, dining, and all High Country attractions including Grandfather mountain, four major ski resorts, Hawks Nest snow tubing/zip line. Boone, home to Appalachian University, is only a short distance also.
Use of the hot tub is OPTIONAL. A hot tub policy must be signed and sent to owner prior to stay along with a $75 check for use. The fee covers set up, cleaning, and maintenance.
Keys to property will be mailed 2 weeks prior to stay. Late bookings will require guests to make arrangements with owner for key pick up.
Guests have access to all areas of the home except for locked owner closets.
Interaction with guests
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement.
Guests using the hot tub are required to sign a hot tub policy and remit to owners a $75 check along with the signed policy. The fee covers hot tub set up, cleaning, and maintenance.
Other things to note
Guests should be prepared for heavy snowfall during winter season. Four Wheel Drive transportation is a necessity. Snow shovels and snow blower are supplied for guests use to clear heavy snowfall from driveway, deck, and walkways. Snow removal from streets is done daily and sometimes twice daily as needed to keep streets open for travel.
- Primary rental guest must be 30 years of age to rent.
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 10am.
- Guests must sign rental agreement to book property. A $300 refundable damage deposit is payable by check to owner along with the signed rental agreement.
-Guests must sign hot tub policy agreement to use tub (HOT TUB is OPTIONAL) and mail a $75 check to owner to cover hot tub expenses.
- Guests must make plans with owner to get Yonahlossee Saddle Club gate code, key to property and security system information.
- Please keep the house as if it were your own. You are responsible for unusual damages and excessive cleaning. When checking out the tenant must leave the property in an orderly condition as follows:
*All Dishes washed and put away in appropriate places
* Dirty sheets are to be stripped from beds and placed in the laundry room. Dirty towels are to be placed in the laundry room sink. Leave Mattress Pads, Comforters, Blankets, and Decorative accessories such as pillow shams on the beds.
*All food removed from the refrigerator and cabinets.
*Kitchen counters wiped clean and dry.
*All trash put in tied plastic garbage bags and placed in green trash bins found in lower driveway next to the garage doors.
*Turn off the Gas Grill at the cylinder valve, brush metal grate free of food debris, replace and secure grill cover.
*All Bathroom exhaust fans turned off.
*Fireplace turned off at thermostat wall control.
*All Lights turned off.
*All Stero Equipment, Televisions, and Cable Boxes turned off.
*Television remotes returned to appropriate locations.
*Secure property by locking all windows/doors, and turn on alarm.
*Set all thermostats cool at 80 and heat at 50.
* Replace hot tub cover, secure/lock strap, set mode to economy and temp to 80. (only if using hot tub)
*Return all Keys to owner within 3 days of departure. Owner address is:
320 Gleneagles Rd West
Statesville NC 28625
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.