This comfortable one-bedroom apartment features a bright living / dining area with a kitchen for 3 adults and 1 child to make you feel at home. New bathroom with walk-in shower. At the bike trail of Via Claudia Augusta and close to the outdoor activities in the Tyrolean Oberland .. simply perfect.
I warmly welcome you to my apartment "RIVERSIDE" and I am pleased to present this to you.
A bright and charming apartment in the multi-party house with common entrance.
The apartment has a bedroom with double bed (180 cm x 200 cm), a cot (70 cm x 140 cm) if needed and wardrobe.
In the living / dining area with sofa bed (120 cm x 200 cm) and masonry heater. Open kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher. Cooking utensils are provided and a coffee machine is available for the first morning coffee.
Modern bathroom with wash basin, walk-in shower and WC.
Walkway with wardrobe and storage room.
For entertainment, various corporate games, books, infomaterial / maps of the area and a flat-screen with cable connection and PlayStation3. Internet via WiFi.
You will have the entire apartment for yourself. Parking place on privat property is available. A storage room for bicycles is available as well.
Interaction with guests
• I will gladly give you advise on where to go and what to do.
• I have two lively kids, a cat, some chickens and two rabbits, which means you should be fine with little people running around in the yard.
• If you have any questions please feel free to call or text me anytime. I use Telegram and Signal Messenger.
Other things to note
• Please do not bring guests that did not book.
• We have to recycle garbage so put your waste in the containers under the kitchen sink or next to the kitchen cabinet, I will take them out.
• Most importantly, I want my guests to feel at home! If you have any questions, please just ask. シ
Hi my name is Claudia and I am a special education teacher specialized in speech therapy. Right now I´m mom of two. Spending time with my kids and husband is what I love. I like gardening; I try to grow our own organic vegetables. I like meeting new people and I'm easy to get along with. I love to travel; I know plenty of places that you should check out.