PLEASE STAYS OF 2 MONTHES MAXIMUM!
THE FLAT: with its beautiful view of the Boulogne's roofs on one side, of Paris and the Eiffel tower on the other, this charming two-rooms flat of 32 m2, located at the 5th floor of a calm building, will seduce you thanks to its luminosity and its balcony. it is composed of :
- a living room with free and illimited wifi access, TV, hi-fi system...
- a bedroom with a comfortable double bed of 160 cm x 200 cm,
- a half open kitchen including all conveniences : oven, 2 gaz burners, toaster, coffee maker, condiments provided (the, coffee, seasonings...),
- a bathroom with bathtub, separated toilets,
- new sheets and bath towels provided, washing machine, window in each room.
GUIDE OF THE FLAT:
At your arrival, you will find a using guide of the flat in French, English, Italian and Spanish languages, in order to make your stay the most comfortable! It also includes maps and turist informations.
- safe and very shopping Boulogne's church area, with the market every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday, many fine food shops, cafés & restaurants,
- at only 10 mn walk from Roland Garros, the subway station Jean Jaurès and the bois de Boulogne,
- at 15 mn walk from the Parc des Princes and Jean Bouin stadiums, or 3 stations of bus 123.
- subway station Jean Jaurès, line 10 direct to the St Germain des Prés area,
- buses n°52 and 72 direct to the Eiffel tower, the Champs Elysées, Louvre, Opera, Printemps and Galeries Lafayettes department stores,
- bicycle and car renting stations VELIB' and AUTOLIB' nearby,
- several taxi stations.
- from the Orly airport: RER B Orlyval direction Charles de Gaulle until St Michel Notre-Dame, and then the subway line 10 direction Boulogne-Pont de St Cloud until Jean Jaurès station.
- from the Charles-de-Gaulle airport: RER B direction St Rémy lès Chevreuse/Robinson until St Michel Notre-Dame, then the subway line 10 as above mentioned.
- from gare du Nord: subway line 4 direction porte d'Orléans until Odéon, then line 10 as above mentioned.
Please don't hesitate to contact me, welcome and have a nice trip!
Parisian, I like travelling and discovering new cultures and people, with who I can dialog in French, English and Italian languages, and also a little Spanish!
Creative, I've conceived all the furniture and decoration of this flat, as well as a complete guide with all practical and touristic informations, to allow you to live the happiest experience in it! So, welcome and don't hesitate to contact me!