About this listing
Stay in a comfortable chalet on the edge of the Preguiças River, on the main street of the central area of Barreirinhas. Main items included:
- The basics - sheets, towels, toilet paper, soap.
- Breakfast: 8:00-10:00am.
Each chalet accommodates 2 adults + 1 child in the bedroom and 2 adults or children on the sofa bed, and for every additional person it will be charget R$100,00 (only 3 more adults/children per chalet).
- Bedroom with queensize bed, bunkbed for children - TV/split air conditioning/phone.
- Living room with double sofa bed, small fridge, ceiling fan, sink with cupboard.
- Bathroom: eletric shower, towel holders and amenities (soap, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner).
- Common area: pool, foozeball table, snooker table, soccer field, private parking, small chapel, barbecue grill.
- IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO HOLD EVENTS IN THIS PROPERTIE.
- We have four beautiful dogs who will be contained in a special place during your stay (don't worry).
Our house is located close to the ferry crossing to the Lençóis Maranhenses.
Beira-Rio and its restaurants are accessible by foot.
Also, we have pier for access and bathing area on the Preguiças River within the propertie.
We have four chalets and they're named and located as follows: Lagoa da Esperança and Lagoa Bonita face the soccer field and the chapel. Lagoa da Lua and Lagoa Azul are located in front of the pool, close to the leisure area.
Interaction with guests
We won't always be in the propertie, but we have a trusted responsable cuple that takes care of the chalets. They will provide immediate care to the needs of our guests.
Other things to note
The accommodation of Gisela is located in Barreirinhas, Maranhão, Brazil.
Near the property there is a supermarket and on foot it is possible to access agencies of Banco do Brasil and Caixa Econômica Federal. In addition, the Riverside offers excellent dining options.
- Não é permitido o ingresso de terceiros nas dependências da propriedade.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews