About this listing
Beachside is an Edwardian terraced property situated on the quiet Ramsey promenade. The beach is directly opposite, and is part of the Raad ny Foillan coastal footpath. Views across Ramsey Bay and the coastline to Maughold. Within walking distance of the Mooragh Park and BMX track, swimming baths and the TT course.
The property has three bedrooms to accommodate up to six people.
Edwardian terraced property situated in Ramsey on the promenade with the beach opposite and within walking distance of Mooragh Park and the TT course. Accommodation accommodates up to 6 people.
Beach and country walks on the doorstep. The Bus Terminal and Electric Railway are easily accessible via Ramsey town centre.
Interaction with guests
Welcome pack provided
Other things to note
It is an easy walk over the swing bridge to the town centre if you don’t wish to drive. Good selection of restaurant and bars.
- The Customer must be at least 21 years of age and authorised to make the booking on the basis of these Terms and Conditions by the persons named in the booking. By making this booking, the Customer confirms that he/she is so authorised and that he/she has agreed to the Terms and Conditions herein.
- The number of guests at any time is restricted to the number of guests as indicated on the booking. Guests may not invite any other persons to the accommodation at any time without the advance permission of the Owner. The property shall not be used to hold parties or social gatherings of any form.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the accommodation. However, smoking is permitted in the front garden and rear yard.
- No pets are allowed on the premises or in the accommodation.
- Drugs or illegal substances are not permitted on the premises or in the accommodation (except prescribed medication). No firearms, hunting knives or items that may make others feel 'at risk' may be brought onto the premises.
- The owner is to be allowed access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during your stay for the purposes of inspection, repairs etc. In cases of emergency, the Owner is entitled to enter the accommodation at any time without giving notice.
- You agree to keep and leave the accommodation and its contents in the same state of repair and condition and in a clean and tidy state as at the commencement of the booking period. We will pass on the cost of any damages/breakages to you (reasonable wear and tear accepted).
- In the unlikely event that you discover any damaged items on arrival, you agree to inform us immediately to avoid any liability and to allow us to arrange a repair/replacement as soon as possible.
- You shall not sub-let the accommodation or any part thereof. You agree to prevent any guest from causing a nuisance or disturbance in or around the accommodation or neighbouring properties.
- Should any item of bed linen or towels etc. require washing during your stay, please inform us immediately and we will exchange these for fresh items. Guests may not wash any items of laundry provided within the accommodation ie bedding, bath towels, bathrobes, bedside rugs or bath-mats, T Towels/kitchen towels. No cleaning substances, other than those provided within the accommodation, may be brought into or used in the accommodation.
- Towels within the accommodation are for accommodation use only. Beach towels are provided.
- The use of candles or fireworks by the guest(s) on the premises or in the accommodation is not permitted. Also the log burner in the sitting room is not to be used in any circumstances and has been inhibited for use.
- The WiFi and computer terminal within the accommodation is free and provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet services.
- The owner reserves the right to require you to vacate the accommodation on demand should you be in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- No liability is accepted by the Owners for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained during your stay at the accommodation to any guest or their belongings.
- The property is a terraced house in a residential neighbourhood and guests shall be mindful of the neighbours and shall not cause them any distress by the following: 1) T.V. OR DVD being operated at a high volume 2) loud music, inside or out 3) revving of vehicle engines.
- Shoe to be removed in the porch and use the slippers provided