Located in the historic suburb of Observatory you'll find our welcoming Guest House situated in beautiful gardens with excellent security. We have 5 bedrooms for up to 9 people (links to the other rooms below). A continental breakfast is offered and the kitchen is equipped with basic appliances.
Observatory is a multi-cultural suburb conveniently situated near OR Tambo Intl airport, the major business areas, upmarket shopping centers and great restaurants.
We look forward to welcoming you!
We have 5 bedrooms available in the cottage. If you are interested in our other rooms, please follow the links below:
- Yellow room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19899510?s=51
- Red room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19900648?s=51
- Blue room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19955493?s=51
- Lilac room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19955695?s=51
This property is situated within the grounds of The Johannesburg Children's Home which is situated in a residential area. Please be mindful of this.
- No children are allowed to be within the Cottage perimeter fence under any circumstances.
- Kindly manage noise levels and be considerate of other guests staying in the Cottage.
- Consumption of alcohol on the property should be kept within responsible limits.
- No smoking is permitted in any of the rooms in the cottage. Ashtrays are provided for use outside.
- The fridge is stocked with breakfast items. Tea, coffee and sugar are available as well. We provide fruit that is readily available - winter fruit is limited but we'll do our best!
- Please identify any personal purchases you may stock in the fridge or kitchen - good communication prevents most problems.
- Basic bathroom supplies are provided. Including toilet paper, soap and hand cream.
We are doing everything we can to provide a comfortable "home from home" environment at very reasonable prices. We rely heavily on our guests' honesty and request that you please refrain from removing towels, blankets, spare toilet paper, bathroom soap and unused kitchen stocks, and thank you in advance for your support of our Bed and Breakfast Cottage on The Curve. We hope to see you again in the future.
Please take care if you are unfamiliar with Johannesburg. Certain areas should be avoided. Please plan your visits and use Uber to get you there and back!
ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US - SPREAD THE WORD AND SUPPORT JCH!
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews