SF Short Term Registration STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Stunning Noe Valley 2 level family home (with hot tub) - recently rebuilt from the ground up. Located just off 24th Street and all that 'downtown' Noe has to offer. Victorian at the front, contemporary inside: floor to ceiling glass walls flood the home with natural light. Luxe amenities: chef's kitchen, Calvin Klein bedding, Keetsa mattresses, EQ3 and other contemporary furniture. Sleeps up to 8. Quiet!
New Listing! See our numerous 5-star reviews for the sister property, click on co-host below or search for Noe Valley Luxury Modern.
Recently nominated for an AIA award, our Noe Valley Luxury Modern Family home has been featured in San Francisco Magazine for its inspired reworking of a Victorian cottage to transform the tiny structure from the 1890s into a fully featured family home for this millennium. While maintaining the building's old charm from the street, walls of glass have been added to the rear and new floor-to-ceiling windows flood the new house with natural light and northerly views of Victorian Noe Valley. High ceilings were retained throughout and the interior expanded and opened to create a grand open-plan main floor, generously sized upstairs bedrooms with an attached private outdoor south facing patio, and a luxurious Master with En-Suite bathroom.
Guests will have access to all rooms of the main house with access to shared parking.
Interaction with guests
You will enjoy the entire main house for your personal and private use. Depending on the timing of your trip, I will try to schedule to welcome you in person; I will also make myself readily reachable before and during your trip to make travel suggestions and provide any tips needed for you stay.
Other things to note
There is one large screen TV in the main-floor media and guest room, none of the bedrooms have televisions. Bring your own ipad or laptop for streaming your favorites over our enterprise grade wifi. Temporary Xfinity/Comcast log-on will be provided as needed for access to a full line-up of broadcast and premium cable channels. Luggage and hanging racks will be provided for your convenience (closets will not be available for guest use). Guests are invited to use kitchen staples, please simply replace anything used in quantity.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING anywhere in or on the property. (please choose another property if anyone in your group is an active/regular smoker)
- No animals or pets allowed anywhere on property under any circumstances.
- Noe is family-friendly and quiets down in the evening: the neighborhood, our immediate neighbors, and us too! We expect guests to respect the residential nature of the neighborhood and keep noise to a minimum when coming-and-going, especially when entering/exiting the house and if your plans have you out late.
- Children are welcome! (...and our teens may be available to babysit if needed...)
- Small gatherings allowed with prior permission from host - please let us know what your event will be and we will happily let you know if it is an appropriate use of the space. On site catering available by co-owner (former personal chef)
- No parties ever - if you are coming to SF to party, please choose another property.
- Please remove shoes inside the house, helps keep things quiet for the downstairs neighbor.
- Max of 8 guests, no overnight guests allowed not included in reservation.
- Please do not block any neighbor's driveway, even briefly to get out of a Taxi/uber.
- Hot Tub hours and usage: No babies/toddlers, children under the age of 13 not advised, all minors must be fully supervised at all times, spa hours 8am-10pm, additional usage restriction apply to preserve evening quiet for all the neighbors, details provided at check-in or upon request. To preserve water quality, please rinse off all lotion, sunscreen, makeup, etc, prior to using hot tub and please make sure your swimsuit doesn't have laundry detergent residue in it (it's not meant to be a bubble bath!) Low chemical residential system can't absorb what goes into a commercial hotel spa, so more care than at a hotel helps keep the water clear for all of us.
- Please always use vent hood over stove when cooking.
- Linens/towels: we don’t have the commercial (nor chemical) laundry capacity of a hotel, please do not use towels for shoe-shine, make-up removal, or clean-up.