Beautiful Country Home on 60 Rolling Acres with stream running through. Fish for brook trout, sit in your camp chair or wade up stream. A minutes walk to a small waterfall by a wooden bridge allows you to take in the sights and sounds of the area. The farm is within 10 minutes of 4 lakes for boating swimming or fishing, and within 30 minutes of multiple Major waterfalls (drive up) with several of them along the Bruce trail for hiking. Blue Mountain Village & Beaches is a 45 min country drive.
This is a newer brick bungalow home with beautiful rolling acres of farm pastures and forests surrounding you with peaceful sounds of Nature. With walking trails and streams with water falls. Neighborhood Lakes and beaches for swimming. As well as an outdoor shower to enjoy cooling off. This is a 3 bedroom home. Bedroom 1 has King sleigh bed with walk out to deck, Bed room 2 has beautiful view of front gardens and double bed, Bedroom 3 has a queen bed w/ walk out to deck that stretches length of house. Common area space has two double size pullout couches with extra comfort foam mattress. Beds are high quality comfort mattresses. Enjoy a great nights sleep after taking in beautiful outdoor adventures surrounding this property. or sit back and enjoy a DVD from our collection on the big screen TV . Many choose to sit on the large back deck and watch the sun go down and wake up and sit on the front deck with a coffee as the sun rises over the stream.
We provide tips and maps for the adventurists. Or enjoy sitting outdoors on either the back deck or front porch, with use of internet. Fire pit for evening entertainment. Access to entire home (basement and main floor Jacuzzi excluded) Back deck extends the length of the house including a large propane (supplied) Barbecue for your use.and a semi private Deck off of the atrium bedroom.
Interaction with guests
We are available by email or text message for contacting us.
Other things to note
Owen Sound 26min. drive Port Elgin Beaches(families) 49min. South hampton (famous sunset) 49min.Sauble beach ( lively) 48min. Tobermory (boat tours, Kayaking) approx. an hour 41min. drive to Blue Mountain area 46min. From the back of property you can access the main snowmobile trails in the winter and in summer enjoy ATVing if you have your own machines.
- No access to the Basement or interior of Barns
- Please keep all vehicles on gravel sections of property
- There are sheep grazing in the back pasture please look and take photos but please dont go inside the fenced area
- Only Firewood supplied to be burned removal of trees living or dead is not permitted
- Tenants should conduct themselves in a matter that respects the use of our home and property
- Quiet hours are 11 pm to 7 am all music and noise must be kept to a min level during those times
- Drug use and criminal activity will not be tolerated and will be cause for immediate removal
- Please respect our planet use appropriate recycle containers
- Any Damage to home Property or contents outside of normal wear will be charged to the visiting Tenants.
- Only Guests listed on the rental agreement will be allowed on the property and signing tenants assume all responsibility for damages if this rule is not adhered to.
- Maximum Paid Guest/Tenants allowed on property is 10 we can possibly accommodate certain requests please email directly with details
- Prices listed are nightly for 6 persons 4 additional guests up to a total of 10 paid guests can be booked at an additional charge of $35 each per night. email please for confirmation and availability.
- As per our listing we require a 2000 $ dollar damage deposit to be received 48 hours prior to occupancy it will be returned within 48 hours following the departure and our house inspection for damage or broken missing items . Also please be aware only the number of guests that are paid for in the booking are permitted on the property both day and night. If discovered this amount is exceeded at anytime the entire group will be removed and 50 % to 100 % of the deposit will be taken depending on infraction. Unfortunately the abuse of other groups has made this a requirement. If you require an adjustment after completing booking but prior to occupancy please contact us immediately to discuss the options .