"COLUSA PINES CABIN" in Big Bear Lake, CA.
- One Bedroom and Large Loft. Easily sleeps 8
- Great Room w/ Swedish Fireplace, Dining & Living areas
- HDTV + Cable and FREE High-Speed WiFi
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Large Deck w/ gas BBQ & Picnic Table
- Off Street Parking for 3 cars
- Grocery Stores nearby
"Colusa Pines Cabin" - just minutes from the Ski Resorts, Golf Course & Zoo, Mountain Biking, Hiking and only 3 miles to Big Bear Lake's Boat Marinas.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
You are a guest of “Colusa Pines Cabin” and are staying in a Residential Area. Please respect the neighborhood and those around you.
RESPECT NEIGHBORHOOD TRANQUILITY
Disturbing the peace is a City of Big Bear Lake ordinance violation. Please keep noise to a minimum. Including children playing loudly, parties and other loud activities, between the hours of 10:00pm and 8:00am.
ABIDE BY OCCUPANCY LIMITS
“Colusa Pines Cabin” is licensed to accommodate a maximum amount of 8 people. Overcrowding is dangerous, disrespectful and illegal. Please do not exceed the designated amount of people.
PARK YOUR CARS APPROPRIATELY
The City of Big Bear regulates & limits the number of cars that can park at our cabin to 3 cars. Parking more than the posted number of vehicles is considered a city ordinance violation and subject to fines.
- DO NOT BLOCK SNOW PLOWS OR PARK ANYWHERE ON THE STREET.
Fine for blocking streets during Snow Conditions is $150.00 or possibly being towed.
DISPOSE OF TRASH PROPERLY
“Clean Bear Trash Sites” are available nearby. Please take all trash to “Clean Bear Trash Site” - 41974 Garstin Rd., Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
CHARCOAL & LIGHTER FLUID ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN GAS BBQ AT ALL TIMES
Propane tank is provided with BBQ and can easily be refilled or swapped out w/ a full tank at several stores in town.
NO SMOKING INSIDE THE CABIN
Smoking is allowed outside on deck only. Please discard cigarette butts safely in the ash cans provided. DO NOT throw on the ground.
FIREPLACE & FIRES
Most of the fires that occur in the mountain areas are caused by carelessness with cabin fireplaces. Since a fire can be an enjoyable experience, we advise you to observe the following safety rules for the protection of life and property:
- DO NOT REMOVE ASHES OR CONTENTS OF FIREPLACE AT ANYTIME!
Ashes can retain heat for a long time after the fire has been put out. Due to the danger of fire, we request that our guests leave the removal of all contents to our housekeepers & staff. There is no charge to our guests for this service.
- DO NOT over load fireplace with wood.
- LIGHTER FLUIDS OR GASOLINE ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!
- DO NOT hang or store clothing or other combustible materials near fireplace or heaters.
- DO NOT move the fireplace screens onto carpet. Move them onto brick area only, when necessary.
- DO NOT chop wood on hearth, inside cabin or on outside deck.
- Please make sure the fire is out and the screen is closed before going to bed or leaving the cabin.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN FIRES, FIRE PITS, or FIREWORKS ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON PROPERTY!
- The City of Big Bear Lake enforces strict fire laws & regulations throughout the Big Bear Lake region and San Bernardino Mountain areas.
- The Renter must be 21 years of age to book this Vacation Rental. Hosts will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of valuables of any kind. Guests understand that the Homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury caused by slipping on snow or ice, and that tenants are responsible for the removal of snow and ice. Under no circumstances will guests hold the owners of the Vacation Rental responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.This agreement and disclaimer applies to all guests in the Renters’ party.
ANY VIOLATION OF THIS CODE OF CONDUCT BY ANYONE IN YOUR PARTY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION OF EVERYONE, WITHOUT REFUND OF RENTS OR SECURITY DEPOSITS AND POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL CITY IMPOSED FINES.
- All pets must be declared at time of booking. There is a standard one-time Pet Fee of $50.00. The Pet Fee will be collected separately after the booking is confirmed, via Airbnb's convenient Resolution Center.
- To bring an unauthorized pet without written approval is a violation of our agreement and will result in additional fees.
- Please be responsible for your pets as they can do significant damage to any house. Please do not leave pets unattended in the home for long periods of time. We request the use of portable kennels if you leave the home without taking your pet.
- We require you to clean up any feces left by your pet. As you are expected to remove your regular trash, so too, we expect the yard cleaned up from any evidence of animal waste.
- Renters will be responsible for any damage to the property, including but not limited to: Scratches on furniture, walls, floors, cabinets and or doors. Pay particular attention to doors both inside and out. Dogs can easily scratch doors if they want to get in or out of a room or in or out of the house.
- Please exercise good judgment when supervising your pet on the premises. Remember, the Renter will be responsible for any damage to the property. We want to ensure the cabin remains beautiful for the next guest to enjoy.
- Please keep your dogs on leash when outside. There are other dogs in the neighborhood and each owner respects the other by responsibly walking their dogs on leash.
- Coyotes pass thru our property daily. Bobcats & Bears have also been seen. Please be careful walking your dog outside in the early morning, at dusk and especially after dark.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW OR CODE ENFORCEMENT IS NOTIFIED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PREMISES OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $250 CHARGE TO RENTER’S CREDIT CARD. THIS CHARGE SHALL APPLY PER INCIDENT. THIS CAN BE CAUSE FOR IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND. THE CITY OF BIG BEAR LAKE HAS STRICT REGULATIONS REGARDING LOUD NOISE, LOUD PARTIES, ILLEGAL NUMBER OF GUESTS, TOO MANY CARS PARKED ON PROPERTY and THEY ROUTINELY MONITOR THE AREA AND WILL WRITE CITATIONS.