Nice studio recently renovated, located in an noble palace of the historical center.
Perfect for visiting the true soul of the city of Palermo
Small studio situated on the third floor of an ancient palace in the historic center of Palermo, in the suggestive Via Maqueda, central road of the city.
Cozy and quiet space recently renovated in modern style, with a small balcony overlooking the side facade of the historic archives of the town of Palermo and the dome of the Chiesa del Gesù.
It will allow you to visit comfortably all the places of interest of the city:
- Via Maqueda with its pedestrian area rich in shops, coffee bar and restaurants is our road.
- Piazza Pretoria, also known as square of Shame, with its magnificent Fontana Pretoria and the Praetorian Palace (the town hall) is 200 mt far.
- The Martorana ,also Co-Cathedral of St. Mary of the Admiral, renowned for its spectacular interior, which is dominated by gold mosaics, is 150 mt far.
- The Cathedral of Palermo is only 10 minutes far.
All the Studio.
Interaction with guests
24h assistance if necessary.
Other things to note
- No elevator
- Possibility of private transfer from and to Palermo airport - Falcone Borsellino and Trapani - Birgi
- Check in 3:00 p.m. Check out 10:30 a.m.
- It is possible smoke only on the balcony, not inside the studio