The Oporto Sunset Blue Balcony is a lovely 50sqm high ceiling flat, built in the first half of the 20th century, fully renovated in 2016 and located in downtown Oporto near the busy Santa Catarina shopping quarter. Its central location allows easy access to transportation, tourist attractions, restaurants, bars and stores. This cozy property is part of a beautiful historical blue tiled building and has a wide range of modern amenities to provide a relaxing and immersive Oporto experience.
- Smoking is only allowed in the balcony and never inside the apartment. Please use the black vase with sand hanging from the balcony fence as an ashtray. Please make sure that no cigarrette tips or ashes are thrown elsewhere.
- Check out time is before 11h00.
- Flexible check -in : if requested and if possible, check in could be made earlier. When early check-in is not possible, the guests can leave their luggage with us (The Porto Concierge headquarters) until check in time. The person that made the reservation will be responsible for any issues during the stay.
- As a basic safety measure, please leave all electric appliances switched off, make sure water taps are not running and close all doors and windows every time you leave the apartment, including check-out.
- When checking out, we request that guests leave the dishes and the kitchen clean and empty out the trash, as there is always a garbage deposit in the street nearby. The apartment is cleaned prior to each arrival. Please, keep the apartment tidy and clean as reasonably as possible during all the time of your stay. If you require extra cleaning during your stay, please contact us - we will arrange it.
- PLEASE TAKE CARE of the decoration items, furniture, towels/linen and other apartment's equipment. Any doubts handling the apartment's appliances and equipment please call. The neighbors appreciate some peace and quiet as do our guests, so please keep the noise level to a minimum between 22h00 and 8h00. Use the apartment as if it was your own.