A light, cosy, nicely decorated 2 double bed terraced cottage within walking distance (15 minutes) to Cardiff city centre (shopping centre, Millennium Stadium, etc.) and Cardiff Bay. A 45 minute walk to Cardiff City Football Ground.
Interaction with guests
I or a friend will meet you on arrival. There on in, I am available on the phone if needed and can give advice and suggestions on the area as requested.
Other things to note
As it is a cottage, the stairs are quite steep and narrow - please use handrail.
The shower head bracket is damaged and taped - please take care when handling.
- Quiet hours after midnight - neighbours
- Shoes off in house preferred
- All windows must be closed and doors locked upon exiting the property.
- Any posted mail must be left unopened on the dining room table.
- The sofa must not to be used as a bed.
- Although I am happy to take in check-ins from 3pm till 10pm, I will need you to give me a 1hr check-in window as I may be travelling from outside the city to meet you.