Our studios are composed of a bedroom with double bed / kitchenette fully equipped with microwave / kettle / fridge / utensils/ oven etc. A shower and wc. Balcony. Tv with local channels.
WI FI Free
Cleaning service 3 times a week
Facilities within walking distance : hyper market Super U / money changer / restaurants / Beaches /Public transport facilities etc
We have our own tour operator under the name of My Inspiration Tours for transfers / Tours & Diving etc
Interaction with guests
All the studios are on the second floor and we as owner we live on the ground floor so everyday we get to meet our guests to ask if everything is going on well. And any problem we are here to assist and guide our guests. We have been doing this business for almost 20 years now.
- Should respect other guests next door
- Smoking allowed on balcony
- If any guest coming with child 2 - 12 yrs must take the responsibility to look after the children because of the stairs
- For security reason we suggest guests not to allow non resident to visit them in the property. In case of lost of their personal stuffs guests take their responsibility
- All their personal things should be kept in lock drawer and they keep the key with them
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Am someone very simple but discipline.. Very professional in work . Have been in the tourism sector for years so I am in a better position to guide tourists visiting my island. To proof my passion in the tourism sector I just open my own Tour Operator and my motto is to become a very successful woman and my Tour Operator is known worldwide...
5 things I can't live without... My Fiance who is always by side / my dog Youpi / My family / My handkerchief always with me
My favorite destination : Thailand ( Very beautiful place and nice people )
Food : Steam fish ball and fry noodles
Book : More Tears to Cry by Jean Sasson