A restored second floor one bedroom apartment in Downtown Warren, PA.
Whether you are in town on business or visiting the area to take it all in, you're not going to find a more convenient place to stay.
This pristine apartment includes a bedroom, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. It is best for 2 people but can accommodate 3. There is a queen-sized bed and a couch, linens and towels provided. You will have full access to the unit and a shared laundry room. The unit has a small balcony to enjoy a glass of wine on, air conditioning, WIFI, a TV to connect to and a private parking spot. **The county hotel excise tax of 5% is included in the price.
- The apartment is in a restored historic downtown building with neighboring apartments. We request that our guests...
- Check in after 3PM and before 9PM
- Be respectful of the permanent residents around you.
- No persons under the age of 21 can book this space.
- No parties, outside visitors, or extra guests.
- No loud music/TV or excessive loud talking (Inside and outside.) Quiet hours after 9:30pm.
- No smoking or vaping on the premises or inside the building.
- Do not engage in illegal activity anywhere on the property (also applies to internet activity, drugs, under aged drinking, etc.)
- If something breaks, please let us know so that we can take steps to fix/replace it before the arrival of the next guest.
- Clean up after yourselves, load dishwasher and disposal of all garbage into bagged bin.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave at any time during your stay, without a refund, if these house rules are ignored or broken.
- These may seem like a long list of rules, but should not difficult ones to follow. We hope the space will exceed your expectations. Most of all, enjoy your stay and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
You can contact us with questions and/or issues anytime, we live just across the street, where you will be parking.
We are a father/daughter entrepreneurial team from Warren, PA. Elin is studying Visual Media, Photography and Management at R.I.T. Kurt has followed his entrepreneurial passion and has created modern livable environments in downtown Warren.