Our cool & comfortable 2 BDR loft has exposed brick, hardwood floors, huge windows, and is on a quiet street amid the bustle of uber cool Williamsburg. 3 blocks to the water, 10 min to the subway, seconds from restaurants & bars. It's a gem!
This is a real room with 4 walls & street-view window, with plenty of space for 1-2 people to make themselves comfortable.
The rest of the apartment is very spacious with a big couch in the living room, dining room table, and separate kitchen area (even though it's a loft, there is a feeling of different spaces in the layout).
The exposed brick and wooden beams make this loft very different from some of the other concrete ex-industrial units in the neighborhood.
Nothing in the apartment is off-limits...and we have most of the amenities one would expect, including:
- kitchen supplies (coffee/tea, oven, microwave, ample fridge room...)
- electric floorboard heater in room
- air conditioner in the window (during warm months)
- bathroom supplies (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, toothpaste...)
- washer/dryer in building but not in unit
- free parking most often avail on street in front of or near building
Interaction with guests
We (boyfriend/girlfriend) live in the apartment permanently, however we do travel quite frequently so there is a chance that one of us will not be in the apartment during your entire stay. When we are here, we will mostly stay out of your way, but we love meeting new people and are happy to spend as much or as little time all together as you prefer!
Other things to note
There is a popular bar called The Woods in the building next to ours; we can't hear any noise from inside the venue, however on Friday and Saturday nights we often hear people talking outside the apartment after leaving the bar at 3am.
- do not smoke in the apartment
- clean up after yourself in the bathroom/kitchen
- do not bring other guests to the apartment
- turn off the AC or heater when you leave for the day
Other than that, we look forward to our home playing a part in your overall great experience of NYC!
We are a friendly, outgoing couple who like to meet new people and enjoy sharing our lovely home with guests who, like us, are looking to enjoy one of the best cities in the world; Naomi grew up in France and has been living in New York for the past 8 years, working at an entertainment production company in the West Village. Marvin is originally from Jamaica, but moved to New York as a young teen and has been here ever since. He's a freelance brand consultant in the street wear apparel industry.