The perfect space for your trip to hit the streets of Mexico,Roma norte A brand new safe apartment with everything you need, great space, area for business travel, wifi, smart tv, or you just want to relax on the roof top terrace. The best hub for you to experience the neighbourhood Roma, just a few minute walk, Hipsters, artists, and boutique owners who have revived this once-bourgeois neighborhood of Art Nouveau mansions. Best coffee, night life and mouthwatering cuisine. Close to Condesa
This is a beautiful, clean and spacious two bedrooms two full baths apartment. Equipped with wifi and cable tv. It´s open full kitchen/living room floor plan makes cooking easy and enjoyable. It´s sunny & warm with a beautiful view just in the heart of Roma neighborhood.
Interaction with guests
I am happy to help if there is anything you need, let me know My favorite places and tips are my guidebook on request.
Other things to note
There is a security deposit you will get back automatically 48 hrs after your visit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this). --Please note that there is a one-time only cleaning fee that covers the cost of cleaning your room after your stay. CHECK IN/OUT TIMES: Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows: -Check Out time is 10:00 am -Check In time is 1:00 pm or later Please note that the entire house is a non smoking venue.
This will make a wonderful travel experience.
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events Check in is anytime after 1:30PM -
- Please respect our neighbors, we appreciate quiet time after 10pm.
- - No pets under any conditions
- - No smoking
- - People other than those in guest party are not permitted to stay overnight in the property.
- - Towels and linens are provided.
- - All of the units are privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- - No shoes in the house. Shoe storage is to the left after entry.
I´m Setsuko a young at heart mexican who loves to travel the world and meet new people.
I love my country and believe in social and environmental change for all us to live a more happy life.
Enthusiast of meditation with a mixture of foodie and nature. Looking forward to welcome you to this beautiful and rich country full of color, smells, tastes and all you can fill your senses with.
We´ll make your stay as comfortable and happy as we can.