A single home (3 rooms total avail) this is one of the 2 rooms upstairs (2nd storey ) that share a bathroom and a 3rd room is downstairs lower level, with a shower-bathroom. Furnished with single beds, linen and towel provided. South facing bright Sun-room off the kitchen, deck area and 2nd guest fridge available for use.
A short walk: to Ottawa River & Transit main artery (day/ni bus # 95). We've hosted international students for the past 10 years. Hosts / owners: Paul & Sue Ann
Other things to note
One night stays permitted with an $5. surcharge. Thanks.
- Quiet hours 2200 to 0800 hours
- No outdoor footwear upstairs, no dirty or wet foot wear in remainder of house.
- No smoking or incense on the premises.
- Check In also by arrangement
- Parking room for 1 guest car in double driveway
- Parking also free on street (by law M-F 7-7pm for 3 hrs, only if reported)
- One night stays have an additional $5. cleaning charge.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews