Our attractive self catering cottages are set on a picturesque family farm on the outskirts of Stirling, Scotland. They are fully equipped with all the necessary amenities to ensure our guests have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
With breathtaking views of the Ochil Hills, the Wallace Monument and Stirling Castle (not to mention the surrounding farmland) it is easy to see why people fall in love with Broom Farm Cottages.
Our central location also boasts easy access to many parts of Scotland.
Our Cottages are truly unique. To find somewhere that is in the countryside and centrally located but less than a 10 minute drive from a city centre is hard to come by. They are set in the beautiful and well known "carse of Stirling" farmland and we have a selection of livestock from sheep, clydesdale and sometimes cattle to arable land too. So not only do you have the spectacular views of the historic landmarks but also the beautiful surrounding countryside
Interaction with guests
There is always a warm welcome here at Broom Farm Cottages! We are always on hand and are very happy to help wherever and whenever we are needed. It is our priority that guests have relaxing and enjoyable stay here with us.
- 1. Visitors to the House should conduct themselves in order and courteous manner. The management reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any person(s) acting in a manner likely to be detrimental to the enjoyment of any other person(s).
- 2. Occasionally circumstances arise over which we have no control, making it necessary to alter, remove or delete facilities or amenities without prior notice.
- Care - Clients are asked to leave their accommodation and it’s contents clean and tidy when they are vacating, No fat left in pots and pans please. If excessive cleaning is required a “Double Cleaning Charge” will be levied, normally £35.00. Please check the inventory and report any damages or breakage immediately. All damages or breakage of the fittings, utensils, crockery or cutlery must be reported to the owner and will be charged for.
- Personal Belongings – We will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to personal property of guests. Vehicles, their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Postage and packaging will be charged for the return of belongings left behind at Broom Farm Cottages.
- Accidents – We will not be held responsible for any injury or death, safe insofar as a result from the proven negligence of our staff. All our guests are encouraged to have adequate insurance for the duration of thier stay.
-Pets - unfortunately we do not allow guests to bring pets.
- Please respect the livestock & wildlife around Broom Farm Cottages.