This gorgeous appartement lies in the middle of the hipster neighborhood called De Baarsjes. It has several parks on walking distance. It's a very peaceful place to stay and only a 10 min bike ride from the Centre. The appartement is 76m2. Has a large bedroom with doors opening to a sunny balcony with a two person bed. And a kids room full of toys with a cool kids bed (3-12 years). A separate bathroom room and toilet, a spacious living room with a free view.
- Please respect the neighbours and take of your shoes when entering
- Handle our house with care and love. And be super sweet to Banksy our cute but shy 13 years old cat. She likes people that like cat's. And she is very thirsty so refresh her water everyday and give her some food and attention.
-Smoking on the balcony only.
- Amsterdam is a really nice city during the day and during the night. It has lots to offer besides the red light district, coffeeshops and the flowermarket. But if you do wanna go out and party please don't start or end at home. That means no drug use, alcohol party or loud music in this house.
- If somethings get's broken. Just let me know and we make a payment arrangement.
- You are welcome to use food from the fridge or cupboard. But make sure you do some shopping before you hand over the key at the supermarkt around the corner to fill up my stock. ;-)
-Be super kind and polite to the neighbours so they won't complain or even call the police.
- If you lose the set of keys you are obligated to pay 60 euro's because it is a certified key.
When you go home look around if the house looks as nice as when you arrived. If you had a pleasant stay I would really appreciate a positive review on Airbnb. Because I am new to the game. Namaste.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am born and raised in Amsterdam and I love this city because of it's creativity and diversity. It is truly a great place to live as a mother of a 4 year old boy with so many friends close by. On my bike I can be anywhere within 30 minutes and that's a blessing.