A cozy studio apartment located in beautiful Hägerstensåsen in the southern suburbs of Stockholm, a calm and quiet residential area with lots of nature and closeness to lake Mälaren.
The area is charming and welcoming, with walking distance to supermarket, café, restaurants and even trendy bars. Connections are fantastic with a 15-20 minute travel distance to downtown Stockholm.
The apartment comes with a small but fully equipped and functional kitchen, bathroom and access to laundry room.
Fully equipped apartment with everything you need:
- Fully supplied kitchen including blender, toaster, kettle, microwave oven etc.
- Washing machine downstairs in shared area.
- TV and free Wi-Fi.
- Two-sit sofa and 1,20m bed.
- Desk and workspace for two.
- Bathroom and hallway.
Interaction with guests
We will be backpacking through Europe, but you can always reach us by phone or e-mail!
- Quiet after 10 pm.
- No shoes inside.
- No pets (allergies).
- Leave the apartment in the same condition as it was when you came.
- Respect personal belongings.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Engineering student with a passion for art, tech and sports. Born and raised in beautiful Stockholm, where I live in a small but cozy apartment with my girlfriend.