Charming holiday villa set in beautiful garden with pool next to cherry orchard in The Hameau Les Cordiers, which is located next to route D2, 3km before St. Saturnin Les Apt, 12 km from Gordes, in Luberon/Provence. Four bedrooms, each has its own bathroom/shower room and toilets keeping some privacy. Many seating areas in gardens and many terraces as well as barbecue area overlooking swimming pool. Big trees in the garden provides lots of shading area to sit around.
As the owner of the house is Japanese living in London, the interior of the house created fusion of culture, i.e. French, English and Japanese. The region is known for agriculture of fruits, vegetables, olive, vinyateds, all of which provide you wonderful food material and local wines. The house is situated next to huge cherry and vine orchard, which is extending onto natural mountain, where one can have walking into the nature and variou villages. For golf players, there is wonderful relaxed golf course in village Villars, only 15 mins drive.
1. The tenants is obliged to occupy the premises personally and live in them "in respectable manner" and to take due care of them. The tenants will be responsible for repairs made necessary by negligence, misuse, or poor care during the stay. The tenants is encouraged to make sure that his/her insurance covers tenancy risks (fire, water, damages, etc.). The absence of insurance coverage in the event of an insurable incidents shall give rise to payment of damages. The tenants is obliged to inform the owner or house manager, within 24 hours of any insurable incidents occurring in or on the property.
2. Parents are responsible for the safety of children and lt is not the responsibility of the owner, especially the use of swimming pool where alarm is in place but without fences.
3. Tenants are responsible with all their valuables, and it is not the responsibility of the owner. The keys to doors, entrance gates, etc. are provided and tenants are suggested to keep doors and gates locked, especially during the night. Alarm system is in place as well as a safe.
4. Dogs are allowed if requested in advance, but not in beds and not on sofas. The premises including the garden must be kept clean of all dog droppings.
5. The tenants shall not object to an inspection of the premises by the owner or his/her authorised representatives when requested.
6. The bedding and towels will be replaced and the rooms and terraces are cleaned every Saturdays. Additional cleaning once a week, as well as cleaning the swimming pool will also provided.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Having lived nearly thirty years and worked in the City in London, I now enjoy a half of the year in my house in Provence/Luberon in South France. The region is known with wonderful nature surrounded with various orchards, vineyard, olive orchards and many charming old villages. You can go to 'Marche' in those villages and taste local products, visit vineyard for wine tasting, you can even visit bigger towns such as Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Orange, etc to enjoy and appreciate well kept cultural and historical sites, or you can choose to spend time just walking through and onto mountains and hills. Life style in Luberon is relaxed with enjoying good food and wine!
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.