This is a second listing of the same home because this home has two guest rooms to accommodate two separate guests in the same period. Commonly known as split level single family home but with a full higher first floor. First owner in this late 70ish well established middle class neighborhood. Three bedrooms share one large bathroom, eat-in kitchen and formal dining room in the upper level and living/family room, office, second shower room and laundry in lower level.
1. Guests personal belongings (clothing, bags, etc) should be kept in guest's room.
2. Guests are free to use kitchen, however, it just be kept clean with no dishes in the sink.
3. No alcoholic drinks are to be consumed or even brought into the home. Do not drink and drive. If you drink above the legal limit do not come home. Make previous arrangements to stay in a hotel.
4. No tabaco use in the home nor within 35ft from doors.
5. No street shoes in carpeted area. A shoe rack is available at entrance for changing and storing.