About this listing
Modern 2 Bedroom country cottage set on 54 acres of rural bushland 20 minutes drive from Bathurst. Want to get close to Nature without giving up the comforts of a modern home? Watch and enjoy the Kangaroos grazing on the lawn just metres away! Fully self contained with all mod-cons. Bitumen road frontage with undercover parking. Enjoy the true peace and quiet of the Australian bush while living in total comfort.
The best of both worlds. Modern Cottage with all modern conveniences situated in a secluded, peaceful bushland setting - and only 20 minutes drive to the city of Bathurst. Fully self contained. Bedroom 1 has a Queen size bed, Bedroom 2 has two Single beds. Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge with magnificent rural views. Bathroom and separate Laundry.
* Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* 55 inch Led TV in Lounge Area
* Foxtel TV (Complete Channel Package)
* DVD Player
* Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher
* Both Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
* Laundry with Front Load Washer
* Bathroom with Shower and Bath
* Led TV with inbuilt DVD Player in Bedroom 2
* Undercover parking for up to 2 vehicles
Stay for two or more nights...and we will also include complimentary breakfast items for the first morning (cereal, milk, eggs, sausages, tea, coffee, bread and assorted spreads).
Take a short walk around the cottage area and listen to the birds. Enjoy a meal whilst taking in the beautiful bushland views - from either the dining area or the North facing verandah. Relax in the evening while watching a movie on Foxtel or just spend some time outside looking up at the stars that can't be seen in the city sky.
Interaction with guests
The Cottage is situated approximately 50 metres from our home providing complete privacy and independence during your stay - but if you need some advice we're close at hand.
Other things to note
We share our property with a wide range of native wildlife including Kangaroos, many bird species including parrots, wood ducks and cockatoos, as well as the occasional echidna, lizard and even the rare sighting of a local emu family.
Please respect the wildlife during your stay.
- Young children must be supervised at all times when outside.
- There is NO ENCLOSED YARD around the cottage.
- There is a dam in close proximity to the cottage.
- Wildlife can come right up to the building.
- DO NOT FEED or attempt to interact with the Kangaroos
- Checkout time 10:00am (late checkout by arrangement)
- No external fires
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.