*Book 3 nights or more and receive 10% off!*
This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Pagosa Springs vacation rental cabin is the perfect place to escape all your worries while enjoying the abundant beauty of Colorado. Boasting over 770 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this unit is the perfect size and layout for 4 guests excited to explore the area's main attractions. From hiking trails to local breweries - each adventure will be better than the next!
Settled on 1.5 acres of private land, with breathtaking views of the National Forest and Rocky Mountain landscape, this lovely abode offers a prime location to begin your next Colorado vacation. Inside, the cabin is outfitted with authentic and charming decor, plus plenty of space for you and your companions to spread out and relax. Additionally, you’ll discover all the comforts of home are offered here, including complimentary wireless internet access and a flat screen TV.
In the mornings, prepare your coffee and favorite breakfast treats at the well equipped kitchen while gazing out the sun-filled windows towards stunning views of wildflowers, songbirds and the majestic Rocky Mountains. Be sure to find some time to unwind in the spacious living area where you can enjoy your evening glass of wine while sharing stories and laughs on the day’s adventures.
Guests can also look forward to devouring delicious, complimentary ‘local foodie’ snacks provided by the owner, including gluten-free cookies, muffins and even award winning craft beer. When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to either of the welcoming bedrooms for a peaceful night’s sleep!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well equipped kitchen, complimentary wireless internet access, flat screen TV, spacious deck, mountain views, 1.5 acres of private land, complimentary ‘local foodie’ snacks, and much more
- Close proximity to hiking, biking, horseback riding, restaurants, national parks, San Juan River Winery, Cowboy BBQ, Navajo Reservoir!
- Bedroom 1: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-sized Bed with Twin-sized Trundle Bed
- There will be an extra persons fee applied to guests over 4 people per stay for $45.
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with prior notice and $15 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- To ensure the safety of your pet, please notify us if you will be bringing a pet
- Events, parties or large parties must be approved by owner
- Additional persons fee applies after 4 people
- Please note: This property requires snow boots with treads to walk the 100 feet to the front door of the cabin. The property is not drivable to the front door during the winter.
- Please note the upstairs loft is closed off and not available for guests to use
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.