Pack your bags for a rejuvenating retreat to Pagosa Springs when you book this splendid 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 7! Tucked away on a private, secluded property with marvelous 2-story decks, this home promises a revitalizing Colorado getaway! The moment you pull up to the beautiful property, boasting 1.1 acres of towering trees and distant mountain views, all of the cares and worries of your everyday life will disappear into the surrounding natural scenery.
The two story deck provide a comfortable place to unwind in the fresh air, while the entire yard offers a great space to enjoy the picturesque outdoors. Inside, the home encompasses 850 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, featuring new furniture in the living area, a brand new bathroom, and tasteful rustic decor inviting you into every room!
From the cozy couches and chairs in the living area beckoning you to relax next to the warmth of the wood-burning fire, to the fully equipped kitchen encouraging the chef of the group to show off their cooking skills, this cabin has everything that you need in a true home-away-from-home!
The comforts continue into the upstairs loft and the master bedroom, where comfy beds await to ensure many great nights of sleep.
Start your mornings in this woodland paradise the right way, as you wake up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on one of the decks overlooking the local wildlife roaming through the yard. Spend your days exploring the surrounding areas, hanging out at the nearby Williams Lake during the summer, while saving the colder months for skiing and snowboarding at Wolf Creek. For lunch or dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants in town or use the gas grill for the ultimate cookout on the front patio! End your evenings wining and dining on the deck, gazing up at the stars before retreating to your beds to rest up for the next exciting day.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 2-story decks, a front patio with a gas grill, a wood-burning fireplace, brand new in-unit laundry machines, TV with DVD and VCR, movie collection, and more
- Marvel at nature’s beauty right from the spacious decks overlooking the 1.1-acre yard!
- Fantastic location - Secluded, yet close to many local attractions, like the town of Pagosa Springs, Wolf Creek, Williams Lake, the San Juan River, Springs Mineral Water Spas, and many more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- 2 Full-sized Beds and a Twin-sized Bed in the Loft can accommodate up to 5 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 fee (Maximum 2 Pets Allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please be mindful and considerate of water use (runs on a sisterne)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.