Gather your loved ones and pack your bags for the ultimate retreat to Pagosa Springs when you book this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 8 on the shores of Lake Hatcher, from which you can fish with ease, or take out the provided rowboat. Local fishing licenses are available for purchase upon arrival! Surrounded by breathtaking mountain views, 'Lago Azul' offers the perfect place for a family or group of close friends seeking a relaxing getaway!
The moment you arrive at the beautiful property where Lake Hatcher sparkles amidst a mountain backdrop, all of the stresses and worries of your everyday life will float away. From the natural scenery to the vibrant green grass, the dazzling surroundings will invite you right up to the front door of the charming home. Inside, 'Lago Azul' boasts 1,800 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, featuring cozy furnishings, lovely wildlife decor, and many windows providing scenic views and natural light in every room.
Just as the main living area features comfy couches and a TV beckoning for you to kick back and relax, the den has a glass-front wood-burning stove, a futon, and a nice high table with chairs encouraging you to sit down while reveling in the warmth.
At the same time, the fully equipped kitchen provides everything the chef of the group will need to cook up those delicious homecooked meals!
The comforts of home continue into the 2 full bathrooms, offering plenty of space to get ready in the mornings, and the bedrooms, where cozy beds guarantee great nights of sleep.
Start your mornings at this lakeside paradise the right way by sipping a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the private deck before heading down to the shores to try your hand at fishing in this “trophy lake,” stocked with plenty of trout and bass to keep you fishing for hours. Spend your days taking the rowboat out on the lake or riding the bikes on the numerous cycling paths around the property. For lunch or dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants or use the grill for the ultimate cookout in the fresh air. End those warm nights wining and dining on the deck while gazing up at the sparkling stars, and save those colder nights for gathering in the den to play board games into the late hours of the night.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a private deck with patio furniture, Roku TV, a den with a glass-front wood-burning stove and multiple games, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, and more
- Enjoy spectacular lake views right from the house! Outdoor amenities include 2 adult bikes, 1 junior bike, a row boat with life vests, and 2 disk sleds for the winter months!
- Fish from the shores of Lake Hatcher or use the provided rowboat with life vests! Local fishing license available for purchase
- Take the copy of your booking to the community center for a special discount on community amenities, including a fishing licence for the lake, a fitness center, and a pool!
- Fantastic lakefront location - Close to many other attractions, including downtown Pagosa Springs, geothermal hot springs, hiking paths, biking trails, and the Wolf Creek ski area!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Dorm Room): 4 Twin-sized Beds, 1 Pull-out Bed
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 fee (maximum 1 dog allowed)
- Events, parties or large gatherings allowed with prior homeowner approval
- Not suitable for weddings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.