Escape to a remote sanctuary near the quaint town of Bayfield when you book this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhome that comfortably sleeps up to 10. This wilderness townhouse offers a community hot tub, 50 acres of private land and epic mountain views, sure to please every traveler! Adventure in the vast forest regions or plunge into the cool waters of Vallecito Lake while lavishing in the comfort of this picturesque homestead.
Boasting 1,725 square feet of comfortable open living space, traditional wood furnishings, and unrivaled mountain views, this home offers everything you need and more for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience.
While you nest up inside, enjoy warming your feet in front of the wood-burning stove in the main living room area.
The chef of the group will enjoy cooking their favorite recipes in the fully equipped, open kitchen while still soaking up the warmth of the fire. On those beautiful summer days, savor your feasts outside on the furnished deck while beholding the bright Colorado sun setting over the woodland peaks.
After dinner, decompress in the large, community hot tub.
Cap off the night under a panoramic canopy of stars while roasting marshmallows around the fire pit on the deck. Tell your favorite stories, laugh at old memories and make new ones while basking in the moonlight.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck, community hot tub, wood-burning stove, fire pit, flat screen TV, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- From the deck and fire pit, enjoy unobstructed mountain views!
- Enjoy easy access to Vallecito Lake, where you can park your own boat!
- Fantastic location - Easy access to boating, fishing, hiking, restaurants, breweries, shopping, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed, Full-sized Pullout Futon
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds (that can be converted into 1 King-sized Bed upon request prior to your trip), 1 Extra Twin-sized Mattress
- A Pull-out Bed in the Living Area can accommodate 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Please note that the home runs on a well
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.