Visit the historic town of Sanford from this vintage 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house with 1,400 square-feet of living space and sleeping accommodations for 6. Located just a few minutes from Main Street, enjoy quick access to a plethora of restaurants, antique shops, farmers markets, and more. With high-end, traditional decor, tall ceilings, large window treatments, and a front porch and yard, this home will provide the ultimate sense of luxury and relaxation!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Enter the house through a beautiful, beveled glass doorway that leads into the foyer. Decorated in charming European furnishings and antiques, the vibrantly-hued living room will immediately make you feel at home. The room features a comfortable sofa and armchair, along with a wood-burning fireplace and crystal chandelier.
French glass doors lead into an elegant dining room with a table set for 6. The warm and inviting ambiance of this room is enhanced by the dimming light of the crystal chandelier, along with the large window that fills the space with natural light.
Prepare all your meals in the fully equipped kitchen, or have your breakfast prepared for you for an additional fee.
Unwind for the night in one of the vintage inspired bedrooms, decorated in warm tones to help you relax. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom, and the master bedroom features a flat-screen Smart TV.
Need some fresh air? Step outside onto the covered porch or in the yard with pergolas draped in Chocolate Cream Mandevilla vines, Jasmine, Bongainvillea, and Wisteria arbors, and enjoy the property’s lush gardens.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen cable Smart TV, wireless internet access, central air conditioning, porch, yard, and more
- Breakfast can be made available for an additional $20 fee per person
- Central location with easy access to downtown marina activities, shopping, and dining. Driving distance from Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and other iconic Disney attractions
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
From Oct 19, 2017 - Apr 11, 2019 the minimum stay is 3 nights.