Experience the Pacific Northwest and its gorgeous landscape from this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental in Grayland. Boasting 2,700 square feet, this spacious home can accommodate up to 8, making it perfect for families, friends, or couples traveling together. An outdoor enthusiast's dream, this Grayland abode places you steps from the beach and in the perfect location to explore Olympic National Park and Mount Rainier!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Living Room: Full Futon
Listen to the serene sounds of the ocean as you enjoy morning coffee on the wrap-around, double-decker balcony.
Upon entering the Great Room, you'll fall in love with its open layout and vaulted ceilings. Natural light floods in from the outdoors through floor to ceiling window treatments, creating a warm and inviting environment.
Make memories in the kitchen as you prepare a delicious home-cooked meal with loved ones. Utilize the island for extra counterspace and enjoy your meals as a group gathered around the dining table.
Each of the 3 large bedrooms is outfitted with unique king beds, as one is adorned with an impressive 4-poster bed. The 2 full bathrooms each feature a walk in shower. With deck access in each room, guests can enjoy gorgeous views any time of day!
With a large fenced in backyard, this home is dog-friendly and is perfect for guests who love to travel with their furry companions!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Belgian waffle maker, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen TVs, DVD player, wrap-around deck, gas grill, fenced in backyard, 5 car parking, and much more
- Incredible Grayland location! Easy access to beaches, hiking, biking, marina, whale watching, boat tours, a variety of national parks
- Take a day trip to Seattle or Portland and enjoy all that these popular cities have to offer!
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 fee (2 maximum, no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that there is a $15 per person per night fee for every guest over 6 people
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
From Sep 24, 2017 - Mar 17, 2019 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.