Freshly renovated ATTIC on the 3rd floor near the center (1Km) and the beach (3.3Km).
Private apartment with cozy balcony on the top of our house, located in the artistic and cool area of Zeehelden, direct tram from Den Haag Centraal&HS.
A private apartment freshly renovated and located on the 3rd floor on the top of our home :
- A small bedroom with floor pallet bed and drawers
- A private kitchen (fridge/freezer, cooker and sink)
- A private bathroom (toilets, sink and shower) with a roller blind for intimacy
- A private living room with four skylights
- A private small balcony.
On the top floor of our house with a common entrance, three flights of stairs that could be a bit steep but normal for Dutch standards.
Access to the attic (3rd floor) through a common entrance (and stairs) plus the laundry room on the second floor for long stays only.
Please bear in mind that we live on the first and second floor.
Interaction with guests
We do AirBnB because we like to meet people from the whole world with different backgrounds and cultures!
We respect privacy and we like to share a drink when available.
Other things to note
- parking places are available in the street but not free (as everywhere in The Hague)
- Stairs may not be convenient for small children (no stair gates)
- High chair, toddler bed and all other babies related items are available upon request
- Laundry facilities are at your disposal on the second floor for long stays only
- I send you a document by email before your arrival. This document contains many useful information (how to access by car, train or tram - wifi, how to find supermarket, bars, museums, etc.)