Our space is located in the heart of Condado Neighborhood - at the end of our street is the Ocean Park Beach and at the end of our block is Loiza Street (buzzing with awesome restaurants...) It is fully equipped, spacious and bright. It was renovated and restored to its original design while integrating modern amenities (all bedrooms and living spaces are equipped with AC). It is furnished and designed with simple, minimal custom pieces following the less is more philosophy.
This apartment is located on the third floor of a building originally built during the 1920’s and belongs to the Spanish Revival architectural movement - when a strong interest on everything Spaniard began to flourish and boom in the Island. Among other details visible in our apartment and building from this era, the famous “losa criolla” (the floor tiles) stands out the most. During the renovation process we were able to restore the “losa” to it's original splendor. We also maintained the original space distribution thus respecting the original intentions of the architect.
As our guest you will have your own sets of keys to come and go as you please. You will have access to the entire apartment, all its amenities and one parking space.
Other things to note
CHECK IN & OUT
Check in is any time after 3:00 PM / Check out is 11:00 AM. Check in and check out may be flexible depending on availability and needs to be pre-arranged prior to your arrival.
TOWELS & LINEN(URL HIDDEN) The apartment includes clean towels, beach towels and clean bed linens.
There are no laundry facilities on site for guests but there are a few coin laundromats with in walking distance.
(URL HIDDEN) 2002 Calle Loíza, San Juan, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Hours: 8:00AM - 9:00PM
We offer one parking space on the property.
We currently have internet services in place.
Department of Tourism of Puerto Rico charges a 7% tax fee for short term rentals. Our nightly rate includes this tax fee.
Upon your arrival you will your own set of keys.
In case of lost keys a fee of $50 will be charged.
Please maintain the apartment as clean and tidy as possible. Do take into consideration that cleaning happens once you leave, not during your stay. Unless your stay extends further than 7 days we will coordinate house keeping services for an additional charge.
NO SMOKING inside the apartment, balcony or hallway.
Please TURN OFF all the lights and air conditioning when you leave the apartment during your stay.
Please be polite and avoid unnecessary noise that would bother our neighbors and fellow travelers. Everyone is here to have a great retreat.
NO PETS allowed.
- Minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Although we do a thorough professional clean between each stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware and put used towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them with no effort.
- We also have a no smoking policy. But you are welcome to smoke either out front or back.
- To be considerate with our neighbors, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm.
- To ensure full safety, we like to keep the front gate locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being a safe area of town, we want to ensure your stay remains problem free, and this is just one simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
Communication begins the moment you book our place. We are available to answer questions and offer suggestions via text or email prior and during your stay. Nevertheless our apartment is best suited for independent travelers. Feel comfortable to come and go as you please.