This charming apartment, located under Paris' rooftops, as a stone's throw away from Place d'Odéon, Jardin du Luxembourg and the Latin Quarter, offers you all the comforts for an excellent stay in Paris.
Located in a secure building, in the heart of the 6th Arrondissement, it can comfortably welcome up to 4 people.
Ideal for a group of friends or a family, the apartment also offers all the comforts for an excellent business trip in the capital.
This charming 40sqm apartment, located at a stone's throw away from Latin Quarter, and at about 10 minutes walking to Rue Mouffetard, it offers you all the comforts for an exceptional stay in Paris.
Comfortable, the apartment offers you the following features:
- A spacious living room, fitted with a mattress (on stacked pallets) that works as a sofa bed, for 2 people, a coffee table and a dining table for 6 people.
- An open kitchen to the living room, fitted with: stovetop, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, blinder, juice extractor, rice cooker, steam cooker and kitchen utensils.
- A bedroom fitted with a comfortable double bed and big storage room.
- A clean bathroom, open to the bedroom, fitted with a bathtub, a washbasin and a hairdryer. The toilets are in a separate room.
- A high-speed Wi-Fi connection to stay connected in complete serenity.
For your comfort you will have at your disposal ironing equipment and a clothes drying rack. The curtains allow you to sleep in the dark!
I also provide pristine bed linen, soft towels, vanity kits and some coffee pods.
The apartment is located on the 6th, accessible by lift until the 4th floor and the stairs up to the 6th.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in Paris and the neighborhood!
From Sep 24, 2017 - Sep 18, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Chers Futurs Guests,
Je serai heureuse d'accueillir les voyageurs du monde entier !
A très vite,
Dear Future Guests,
I will be happy to welcome travelers from around the world!
See you soon,