QUICK REPLY GUARANTEED
Location, location, location. Mine is the best in town. The apartment is right in the heart of the city where all the action takes place.
Huge private room with Real Queen-size bed (€ 46) - Great for couple or one guest with private sleeping and reading space.
there is an attached bedroom(Balcony room) that can fit for two more guests (€ 36 for one + € 16 for an extra guest)
** Basic Israeli breakfast included for one person (FREE!) - and our guest(s) are welcome to join us when we cook dinner
**If it's 2-3 Guests.then you all can Choose (yes or no) Breakfast Extra Fee € to all of you,my friends!
** Free WiFi, sheets, pillows, blankets, towels
**(desktop computer, if you need one!)
- Very cozy, pleasant, and comfortable with a "homey" atmosphere. Not too fancy or stylish - actually it's quite old and simple, but well kept. I keep the apartment very clean and everything here is in good condition :)
- Our neighborhood, the Old North, is a very safe and quiet area
- Less than a 10 minute walk from Rabbin Square, Compounds of Basel, Disengoff Street, etc.
- 12 minute walk from Tel Aviv's lively Hilton Beach. One of the hippest places to be with DJs and beach bars
- 15 minute bus ride to Tel Aviv's flea market and Old Jaffa Port (the old city)
Other Rooms in my Apartment:
- If this room doesn't suit you or you need more space, I also have two more rooms available in my apartment:
One closed Balcony Room with Real Queen-size bed (€) - Great for one guest with private sleeping and reading space
** the other big private bedroom can fit two guests (€ for one + € for an extra guest)
Interaction with guests
I, along with my friendly roommate, manage these listings together. we are hardly around during the day but often return in the evening.we are very approachable and knowledgeable, so if you have any questions during your stay, we are always willing to help!
Other things to note
Last note: we prefer to book on short notice - one or two weeks in advance. But do not hesitate to be in touch earlier with any questions about our place in particular
No smoking in the apartment. There is a beautiful small park right by the apartment where our guests are welcome to smoke.
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a friendly, easygoing, and very neat person. Currently, I am a real estate annalist in Tel Aviv and also teach entrepreneur App 'Zero - Bullying' : Crisis management against violence, for sudent in school.
. I speak English and Hebrew well, and also know a little bit of French. I welcome people from all around the world and from all walks of life - and go out of my way to make my guests feel at home.
I have plenty of experience as both a host and a guest. I will gladly help you understand the "who's and what's" of the area, giving you recommendations and tips as to where to go, how to get to places, and where to buy what you are looking for.