Beautiful, renovated, tastefully decorated 2 bedroom apartment at a high-end "inner suburb" of Paris. You have all the amenities and access to Parisian life but with a village feel.
- Located at a tree-lined quiet street in Neuilly-sur-Seine, a high-end "inner suburb" of Paris. You have all the amenities and access to Parisian life but with a village feel.
- Lovely 1930's period building. 70sqm apartment on the 3rd floor with a view. Living room, 2 bedrooms with double beds, 1 bathroom, fully equipped modern open kitchen with eat-in dining.
- Can accomodate maximum of 4 people (no pets, parties, or smoking in apartment please)
internet, heating, television included
- 10 minute walk to Pont de Neuilly Metro which is on Line 1, the main line of Paris that brings you directly to the Champs (5 mins), the Louvre/Opera (10 mins), the Marais (15 mins) and connects to literally any metro line in Paris.
- 3 minute walk to a bus stop which takes you directly to the Eiffel tower, Latin quarter and Luxembourg gardens
- Alternatively, a 20-30 minute stroll brings you to the Champs Elysees, the 16th&17th arrondissements, and the La Defense business district
- Taking an uber is also super easy and will cost from 10-20 euros to take you basically anywhere in Paris
- Within a 500m radius: numerous parks, supermarkets, boulangeries, pharmacies, salons, banks/atms, 2 excellent hospitals (one of which is the american hospital), brasseries, burger places, sushi/chinese take-away, churches, etc. Wonderful local market (one of the best in France) 3 times a week for fresh produce. And adjacent to the Bois de Boulogne, a gorgeous forest that houses jogging/hiking trails, a lake, a wonderful children's theme park, Michelin-starred restaurants, a hippodrome, golf driving range, etc.
- 3rd floor no lift but with a beautiful staircase
- Modern amenities
- No shoes inside the house
Finance Professor, Former banker, Wife and mother of 2. Dividing our time in Manila, Hong Kong, Italy, and beloved Paris.