At the heart of downtown stands the Wyndham Canterbury Resort at San Francisco. This celebrated resort blends a storied past with a stylish present. Renovated in 2009, the former Canterbury Hotel has been very recently remodeled while maintaining its classic flair. With an enviable location that puts the best of the city within easy reach, this is your ideal address within walking distance of delightful shops and restaurants at Union Square and two blocks from the city’s world famous car system.
- - only 4 registered guests may stay overnight
- - Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m.
- - Parking: There is no onsite parking; however, there is an optional valet service for $36.00 plus tax per night with in and out privileges.
- - After confirmation, a resort reservation with your name on it will be sent to you via email.
- - Check in: Sunday, October 1 at 4:00 or later.
- - Check out: Friday, October 6 no later than 10:00 a.m.
- - Cancellation must be made no later than thirty days before arrival date.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My husband and I enjoy traveling. At one time we were full-time RVers. We are now settled into a small home and own a Timeshare membership with Wyndham Vacation Resorts. We enjoy stays in California and Oregon. We have also been on cruises to Alaska and the Caribbean. My husband enjoys his hobby of metal detecting and I enjoy needlework and sewing.