It's 5 O'clock Somewhere will help you break the monotony of the daily grind and bring out a new you.
Our cabin is centrally located to just about everything there is to do in Big Bear. This warm and inviting cabin is a treasure trove of opportunity, where warm sunny days on the lake, hiking or biking in the mountains or cruising the slopes in the winter are all but assured.
I know it is alot, I promise there WILL NOT be a quiz.
1. ENJOY YOURSELVES AND HAVE FUN!
2. Please be respectful to our neighbors and treat our vacation home as you would your own. We have put a lot of time and effort into our home to provide you and your family a wonderful Big Bear vacation.
3. CHECK IN IS 3 PM, CHECK OUT IS 11 AM –Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
4. Families and mature adults only. Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 25. Guests under the age of 25 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by someone over 25.
5. Close and LOCK all doors, deadbolts and windows anytime you leave the home
6. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too. Please DO NOT attempt to fix anything yourself.
7. Being a family home, we also have a no smoking/no animal policy (although you are welcome to smoke outside) You will forfeit your entire deposit and charged an additional cleaning fee.
8. To be considerate to our neighbors we kindly ask you to keep things on the quieter-side between 9 PM and 8 AM.
9. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy of 6 guests, we have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for our guests. Due to a recent renter, the penalty for not adhering to the 6 person max will be a complete forfeit of your security deposit. 2 cars max in the parking pad, DO NOT park on the street as you will be ticketed and possibly towed at your expense. By agreeing to this, you accept liability for any city fines.
10. The 2 locked closets are for the owners.
11. Please DO NOT adjust the refrigerator settings. If you lower the setting, the thermostat will cut off and nothing will get cold. Nothing ruins a day like warm beer.
12. When not in use, please cover and lock the hot tub. Other than setting the temperature, please DO NOT change the settings on the hot tub.
13. If you use the grill, please clean the grill with the provided brush. Housekeeping charges $25 to clean the grill, that will be deducted from your deposit.
Should you run out of propane please contact me as the cabin has a spare.
14. Please DO NOT rearrange any furniture or the shuffleboard game. Furniture can be easily damaged when moving. Moving of the shuffleboard game will forfeit your entire security deposit.
15. The fire extinguisher is located between the fireplace and TV.
16. Due to family allergies, no animals or pets of any kind are allowed. You will forfeit your entire deposit and be charged an additional cleaning fee if you break this rule.
17. Please DO NOT disconnect or rearrange any wiring to or from the TV's. If you have any problems, please refer to the House Manual.
18. Refer back to rule #1!!!
1. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes and kitchenware used and put dirty towels in the bathroom sink, strip the beds of the sheets and place at the foot of the bed. Please DO NOT make up any beds that have been slept in. This helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests. Housekeeping charges $25 for any and all dirty dishes, that charge will come from your deposit.
2. Please DO NOT feed the critters. When checking out please remove all food from the refrigerator and cabinets. Take your trash to one of the two Clean Bear sites. The closest site is just a few minutes away off of HWY 18 and across the street from Big Bear City Hall ( 39690 Big Bear Blvd). If you are going down the other side of the hill you can drop your trash off at 41970 Garstin Dr. Housekeeping charges a $25 penalty for every bag of trash left in the house, this charge will forwarded on to you and be deducted from your security deposit. Not good for you.
3. Please adjust the thermostat to 55* when checking out.
4. DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDED WHEN PROPERTY IS INVENTORIED, INSPECTED AND FOUND CLEAN AND UNDAMAGED AND KEYS (if used) ARE RETURNED.
5. Turn off all lights.
6. Lock all windows and doors.
7. If used, lock keys in lockbox.
8. IT IS THE RENTER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO EXPLAIN THESE RULES TO THEIR GUESTS AND TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. ANY EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSESSED TO OWNER, ALONG WITH ANY DAMAGE EXPENSE, WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM SECURITY DEPOSIT.
To improve future stays we welcome all comments. Please take the time to write a Airbnb and or a Yelp review. Yelp, Big Bear, It's 5 O'clock Somewhere.