Newly renovated and spacious 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath house located in the heart of Kailua just minutes from the world famous Lanikai Beach. A perfect space for large groups, multiple families, and people with pets. Enjoy many complimentary perks including beach cruiser bicycles, standup paddle boards, and a BBQ area.
A private home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two sofas (one is a queen sofa bed), fully equipped kitchen, enclosed outdoor lanai, enclosed backyard, and BBQ grilling area. The perfect setting to enjoy a backyard BBQ after a day exploring the island. Master bedroom has a queen size bed and attached bathroom. Free cable TV and Wifi access are included. The house is conveniently located near Kailua Beach, Lanikai Beach, Mid Pac Gold Course, and Island Snow.
Stocked with all kitchenware, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, washer/dryer, detergent, sunscreen, bath and beach towels, beach chairs, floaties, snorkels, (2) beach cruiser bicycles
Full access to all parts of the home
Interaction with guests
I do not live on the property but am available by text or phone for any questions. I respect the privacy of all my guests. Most of the time I will meet you in person to transfer the keys. You may contact me at any time for urgent matters.
We ask that all guests are to be courteous by following these house rules:
1. Please remove all footwear before entering the house.
2. All large beach gear can be stored in the laundry room located in the garage.
3. The owner is not responsible for any lost or stolen items left unattended outside the property; items left in the open garage are not the owners' responsibility if lost or stolen. We will be happy to mail back any items or personal belongings forgotten at the property after checkout.
4. It is the guests' responsibility to throw away any left over perishable food before checkout.
5. Guests are responsible for cleaning after pets. Dues to various allergies in pets; owners must bring their own pet food, pet shampoo/conditioner, and pet medicine.
6. Guests must notify the owner of any damages before checkout.