Come spend a few days in Ribeauvillé, a small medieval town, rich in its architecture, its terroir, its authenticity, without forgetting its unique medieval Christmas market that makes you dream big and small.
Charming half-timbered house of the 17th century "La Petite Maison" in triplex (renovated this spring) of 80m ² for 2 to 8 people located in the heart of the city, in a quiet dead end with garage.
You will feel right here at home, at your disposal:
- a large living room of 30m ²:
- an equipped kitchen (plate 4 gas burners, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, Senseo coffee machine, kettle, etc ...)
- a living room with sofa bed, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo, Wifi,
- a bathroom with shower, vanity unit, wc, washing machine, maintenance material, vacuum cleaner, clothes dryer,
- 3 bedrooms (1 bedroom with a double bed and a dressing room, a bedroom with 2 single beds and a dressing room and another with a sofa bed),
- a second bathroom with bath-shower, vanity unit and a toilet.
Interaction with guests
We are at your disposal to advise you on the visits, excursions, restaurants to do in the surroundings.
Other things to note
Our house was renovated in early 2017 to welcome holidaymakers with family or friends as if they were at home.
- For your comfort, the house is non-smoking and pets are not allowed. A deposit of 300 € is requested on arrival, it will be returned if nothing has been damaged during your stay. Payment of the entire stay will be made upon your arrival, unless you choose the online payment offered by this site. As an option, I can provide bed linen and towels (8 € / person). The accommodation is given in very good condition and clean, so it is requested to return it in an identical condition upon departure.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Amoureuse de ma région et particulièrement des villages pittoresques, du vignoble et des montagnes alsaciennes, je prendrais beaucoup de plaisir partager tout ça avec vous.
Notre maison a été entièrement rénovée cette année afin d'accueillir les vacanciers en famille ou entre amis comme s'ils étaient chez eux.