Enjoy your early morning coffee, or afternoon mai tai's and pupu's sitting out on the lanai while watching the humpback whales breaching in the distance, as well as the phenomenal sunsets. You will enjoy a full 180 degree unobstructed ocean view from this 2B 2B ground level condo, in this small 50 unit complex.
Located directly across the street from Cove Park, a common surfing location, and one block from Charlie Young & Kamaole I beaches.
All prices include a 13.42% HI Accomodation Tax
We will be completing a full renovation top to bottom, in July of 2017. So keep an eye out for our newly renovated look... coming soon. Be the first to stay after completion.
Our complex has a fabulous pool, spa, barbecue area, and tennis courts for all guests to enjoy.
Parking is free, and there is no resort fee.
Interaction with guests
Please contact me anytime if you should need assistance with your stay.
I have an on island representative should any issues arise during your stay
Other things to note
Our non smoking condo also features:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in each room.
- Free wifi.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- In unit full size washer,dryer.
- Beach towels, chairs, umbrellas and accessories.
- When leaving the property, in order to keep the cleaning cost to a minimium, we ask that all used sheets, towels, and beach towels used by guests must be cleaned, folded and left on the beds, prior to check out. P
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Non Smoking unit, lanai and common areas. No pets. Please observe quite hours and respect for all guest enjoyment.
- No glass in pool area.
- Check in 4:00 pm, no exceptions.
- Check out 10:00 am, no exceptions.
- All used sheets, towels, and beach towels used by guests must be cleaned, folded and left on the beds, prior to check out.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Coming to Maui to escape a portion of the cold weather in Alberta, Canada is pure pleasure to us. Judy, Shea, Dave and I (Renotta) couldn't imagine being any where else. It is our pleasure to share a bit of our heaven with our family and friends, we hope you enjoy our island home.
Our families have been coming to Maui since the early 80's, it has always been a paradise for us. It is relaxing, easy to get around, and a very comfortable location.