About this listing
Rental Apartment 1 bedroom MEGEVE JAILLET
2-roomed split-level apartment approx 52 sqm on 2nd and top floor of an apartment block in JAILLET, 8 minutes from the ski slopes, 12 minutes from the Palais des Sports and 20 minutes from the centre.
FACING : SOUTH-EAST - balcony.
COMPOSITION : entrance, small lounge with fireplace, open kitchen (4 vitroceramic rings, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher), bathroom, W.C.
UPSTAIRS: mezzanine with 2 bunk beds (upper bed is not suitable for children under age 6), 1 double bedroom (sky-light windows) shower room with washbasin and W.C.
ADDITIONAL INFO: TV - INTERNET - garage- electric heating- collective hot water - NO ANIMAL ALLOWED - LINEN NOT PROVIDED (blanket for double bed and duvets for bunk beds)
CLASSIFICATION: 3 Stars NN
Location Appartement 2 pièces MEGEVE JAILLET
PRICE : Prices include heating, electricity, hot water, gas and agency fees included. At your expense: Phone, breakage and possible cleaning.
Application fee will be required at time of booking.
Additional nights to those mentioned in the contract shall be invoiced in proportion to the basic rate.
The lack of provision of premises by the owner includes payment of compensation for the benefit of the lessee.
The Lessee agrees to take possession of the premises on the dateand time indicated.
RENTAL PERIOD : The Lessee agrees to leave the premises at the date and time set. The Lessee agrees that the Rental Period may not be extended without prior agreement of the Lessor or Agency.
The Lessee declares upon his honour that he will not undertake any professional activity in the holiday home and that the holiday home is being rented to him as temporary accommodation only, these being major previsions in the absence of which this rental would not have been granted.
KEYS HANDOVER AND RETURN : Arrival: from 17 hours. Departure: 10:00 at the latest.
In case of a late arrival, please directly contact the Agency.
INVENTORY OF FIXTURES AND INVENTORY : Due to the large number of arrivals and departures at the same time, it is difficult for the Agency to conduct the inventory in the presence of the tenant.
But this inventory was made prior to arrival and will be done before the next tenant occupies the place. All complaints about the leased premises or inventory must be submitted within 3 days following the handover of the keys to the Agency’s office.
OCCUPANCY : The Lessee will use the premises and furniture with due diligence, it must respect the rules of the building, the apartments will be occupied only by the number of person specified in the contract and corresponding to the equipment they are filled.
Generally pets are not allowed. The Agency reserves the right to visit the apartment, making appointments in advance with the tenant.
INSURANCE : The Lessee must take out insurance against theft, fire, broken glass and flood damage, and for all types of general risks associated with renting furnished property and their household effects, as well as third party insurance cover.
Proof of such insurance cover must be shown to the Lessor or the Agent on request. Consequently, the Lessor and the Agent decline all liability for any claims made by their insurers against the Lessee.
LINEN : It is stated that most rental accommodations (refer to description) do not come with linens (sheets, towels, etc ...) but the linen rental can be arranged upon request at the latest one week before arrival.
THE LESSEE’S OBLIGATIONS :
- The Lessee agrees to accept the rented holiday home in its condition upon entry, provided that this condition conforms
- Furniture and household effects must only sustain depreciation from normal use, for which they are designed. Those that are missing or made unusable due to abnormal use, must be paid for or replaced by the Lessee with the consent of the Lessor or his Agent.
This clause also applies to wallpaper, textiles and to the building in general.
The rental agreement does not include linen.
If necessary, the following amounts of money will be retained :
a) the value of broken or cracked objects;
b) the cost of cleaning rented property, washing or cleaning stained rugs, blankets, mattresses, bedding, etc.
- The Lessee agrees to leave household effects and fittings where they are usually kept and to only use them for their intended purposes. He formally agrees to not remove them from the rented holiday home.
- The Lessee agrees not to dispose of any objects likely to block drainage, basins, bathtubs, bidets, sinks, washtubs, toilets, etc. and should blockage occur, he understands that he must pay repair costs. In this regard, because of difficulties in season for staff intervention or a specialized company, the agency is not responsible for the delay may be made to achieve the necessary repairs.
- The Lessee may not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES sub-rent or transfer his rental agreement to a third person without the express consent of the Lessor or his Agent. Failure to comply with this Prevision automatically terminates the Agreement. He agrees to use the rented holiday home for residential purposes and not under any circumstances for storing any effects except linen and small objects.
- The holiday home must never be occupied by more than the number of persons stated in the Special Provisions of the Agreement without the prior agreement of the Agent which in this case could claim additional rent.
- The Lessee must allow any urgent repair work to be carried out in order to maintain the rented holiday home and/or any shared facilities.
- The Lessee is not allowed to keep pets in the rental holiday home, even momentarily, without the approval of the owner or the Agency. In all cases, the damage they could cause shall be entirely borne by the lessee with all legal consequences.
- If the rental Property is inside a Residential building, the Lessees must obey the Residents’ Regulations and the Lessee hereby acknowledges having been informed of these regulations.
In particular, it is forbidden to hang linen from windows and balconies.
- Lessee should inform the agency of any problems within three days of taking possession.
- The chalet being snow cleaned at the owner's expense at the time of taking possession, the tenant of the chalet will take care, at his own expense, of the snow cleaning during his stay.
- If the Lessee renews the Rental Agreement for an extended period, commission will be due to the Agency for the new Rental Period, in accordance with the Agent’s fees.
- If the Lessee or any other person related to the lessee would like to purchase the leased premises during or after the rental, only the agency would be entitled to intervene in the sale in accordance with the conditions of use.
TERMINATION : To abide by any clause of this Agreement will result in a formal letter being sent, which if unheeded for eight days, will allow the Lessor or his Agent to immediately terminate this agreement, upon which the Lessee must leave the rented holiday home, by order of a judge.
PREVENTION PLAN OF NATURAL HAZARDS : The Lessee acknowledges having received this Lead Report, which is annexed to this Rental Agreement., and related on possible nearby natural and technological risks.
Super Strict 30
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Nous sommes le service Locations de vacances de BOAN IMMOBILIER, Agence familiale basée à Megève depuis 1960.
Nous vous proposons le plus large choix d’appartements et de chalets du village, pour des séjours hiver/été, à partir de 4 jours et qui répondront, à coup sûr, à votre demande !
Alors, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour vos prochaines vacances !