While visiting Austria as a child I fell in love with the famous Hundertwasser Haus and decided to create my own artistic impression of this memorable experience. Casa del Arcoiris is a colourful work in progress perfect for a small family or anyone looking to share an artistic experience. Casa del Arcoiris is located very close to local restaurants, shopping, a comfortable walking distance of 15 mins to centro and a direct bus route located one block away.
New to Airbnb, my space offers a self contained apartment on the second floor with a private entrance. Two bedrooms one set up especially for a child which includes a twin bed, toys, books and games to play with. Also available a floor mattress and a playpen if needed. The main bedroom is furnished with a very comfortable queen sized bed and a small seating area. The apartment also includes a comfortable living room dining area and small kitchen, art/office area and a colourful bathroom with a full sized tub and shower.
Playpen, floor mattress and highchair are available if needed.
Portable easel is also available
Interaction with guests
I am available to help with information and any questions you may have as well as suggestions to make your stay in San Miguel a memorable one.
For an extra charge in house massages are available and well as bike tours of San Miguel and surrounding local areas.
Other things to note
The back garden area houses the dogs that live at Casa del Arcoiris. They have their own Gaudi styled apartment and are completely separated from the main house and will not bother you in the apartment.
- supervision required for children in patio and art area. They are welcome to use supplies provided but please help them clean up after themselves.
- check in available between 2-9 pm if you are arriving at a different time please contact me ahead of time
- please be respectful of the occupants in the other apartments and keep noises to a comfortable volume
- please be respectful to the animals that live at Casa del Arcoiris
- check out time is twelve pm if you need a later checkout please check with me in advance
- please no muddy shoes on the carpets or furniture
- maximum of four guests allowed overnight unless special arrangements have been made with me
- please no illegal substances on the premises
- no fireworks allowed on the premises
- enjoy your stay
I am new to airbnb but have worked in the hospitality industry for many years. I have worked in hotels, home care and am currently a massage therapist living full time in San Miguel de Allende. I love art, mosaics, smiles and all things colourful. Originally i am from Canada, but my heart fell for the sunshine and warm friendly faces of the locals in San Miguel. I have made this city my true home for the last fourteen years.