About this listing
Hello, hello! Welcome to The Wanderer, a 1971 Winnebago Brave D20 located 7 miles north of Traverse City, Michigan. If you’re looking for a unique, vintage stay in an early ‘70s Winnebago, we’re your next spot.
The Wanderer’s hosts are #TeamDiFranco, a young family who chose to make Traverse City their home base due to it’s proximity to all things nature. We’ve lived in TC for three years and can give you all sorts of recommendations for activities or let you explore on your own.
Guests receive a welcome basket featuring a custom sticker, map of the area and their choice of local beer, wine or jam (we'll ask you in the booking email!). Follow us on Instagram at @theWandererTC.
Property type: Winnebago/camper
Room type: Entire home/apt
Self check-in: Lockbox
Outdoor space: Table for two, outdoor lighting and grill
You’ll have a paved parking pad with room for 2 vehicles and an area to store your bikes. You'll also have access to an outdoor patio with dinette set and surrounding forest views.
Interaction with guests
Your hosts live on-site and can answer questions before or during your stay; we work full-time so you’ll have your privacy.
Other things to note
The Winnebago has a bathroom with a small sink. It's a camper bathroom, meaning the shower, toilet and sink are all in the same space. (We have dry shampoo in your essentials, in case that's more your thing.)
- Quiet hours after 10pm Please!
- This is a Winnebago. You’ll have your own bathroom with a sink, a kitchen table, sink, refrigerator, Keurig, TV (with free Netflix), wireless Internet and air conditioner. As the Wanderer is from 1971, we’d appreciate it if you didn’t use the stove.
- The Wanderer sleeps 2 adults. If you have a little one in a pack & play, you can trade the dinette for your pack & play; please be sure to bring your own linens.
- You’ll also have access to an outdoor seating area featuring a 2-seater table and charcoal grill; you can also park your bikes.
- Please note the Wanderer is parked; you will not be able to drive it.
- You’ll have a paved parking pad with room for 2 vehicles and an area to store your bikes.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.