People love 45th because of the large private hot tub,the private path to the beach, proximity to town, the HUGE recreation room with pool table, ping pong table top, XBoxOne, 55" SmartTV and arcade basketball. This home is simply amazing!
CLAM DIGGING SPECIAL!
Two nights FREE! For stays completed between now and June 15th, 2018 --excluding holidays & Spring Break. Stay 4 nights and only pay for the first two. 50% savings!
Also, we will loan up to 4 clam guns for your stay. Tentative Razor Clam Dates announced by Washington State Fish and Wildlife: Nov 2-5th, Dec 1-4th, Dec 31st.
This home is located near the heart of historic Seaview, Washington and is just a few blocks from Bloomer Mansion (same owners).Enjoy the expansive first and second story decks with barbecue and the private hot tub. Also new is your own private path to the beach through six acres of native pines, wetlands and dune grass. Note: The path may be impassable in the Winter as ponds fill with rainwater.
This newer craftsman beach home has so much to offer:
• Sleeps up to 10 in 4 bedrooms (1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twins, 1 fold out sofa & 1 Crib).
• Sleep up to 14 more people when you rent Bloomer Mansion just 4 blocks south of 45th street.
• 2 full baths, one up and one down.
• Pet-friendly, up to 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs welcome
• Relax in your own private outdoor 6 person hot tub on the lower deck
• Recreation room: Pool table, ping pong table top, 55" LG SmartTV, Xbox 360, video games, lots of kids toys, 2 hoop arcade basketball
• Propane barbecue: The outdoor decks on both the first and second floors are ideal for a spring or summer barbecue or just enjoying the sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.
NEW for 2017:
• Two new 2017 55" LG Smart TV in upstairs living room and downstairs recreation room
• 150 Channels DirectTV with NFL Package
• Sports channels: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News ,ESNU, Fox Sports 1, MLB Network, Root Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Network, NFL Network
• Very fast 60 MBS high-speed WiFi
• New XBoxOne with 4 controllers! Rent video games and movies at local RedBox just a few blocks away.
• Stream movies using your Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sling Television, YouTube, Hulu, HBO or other online subscription
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup, assortment coffee for your first night stay, tea, sugar, non-dairy creamer
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, Rice Maker, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: NEW! stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans replaced every 6 months, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: We have all the supplies you need for casseroles and desserts: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop,
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knifes, forks, spoons. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives
• Toys: train set, doll house, dolls, cars/trucks and more.
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included.
• Soaps: shampoos, hand soap, dish and laundry detergent.
• Paper products: bath tissue, paper towels included.
The location of this home could not be better. For the past 150 years, Seaview has been a favorite lodging destination for people all over the state of Washington and Oregon.
• 45th Street is in the heart of Seaview, and is within a 5 minute walk to the local market, antique shops, and two of the finest restaurants/Pubs on the peninsula: Depot Restaurant and the Shelburne Pub and Restaurant
• 45th is just 2 blocks to Sid’s Market, a full service grocery store and three blocks from Chico’s Pizza.
• Downtown Long Beach Washington is just a 15 minute walk away, through a quiet residential area with many
Other things to note